What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Team of the Decade 2010-2019

THE CHAMP

First Grade
From his mid-20s onwards Thaiday played like he was in his mis-30s.

A very overweight and very average plodder for most of his career.

His sooking over being dropped from the Roos team, about 5 years after it should have happened, is always worth a giggle though.

I would select a mid 20s thaiday over any cordner ever.

Cordner is a good player don’t get me wrong however thaiday in his best form is better than cordner ever will be. That’s just the cold hard facts

ACTPanthers

Bench
I can't believe that *insert player from my team* didn't get a spot!!!

Honestly, who really gives a shit in the long run? I mean f**k me, if Skeepe had his way, it'd be 1-17 of Raiders players

Congrats to all the players selected, they should feel at least a little proud of themselves (except Gallen though.... he's just a merkin)

King hit

Coach
From his mid-20s onwards Thaiday played like he was in his mis-30s.

A very overweight and very average plodder for most of his career.

His sooking over being dropped from the Roos team, about 5 years after it should have happened, is always worth a giggle though.

Thiaday was actually sooking about finding out the way he did not about being dropped. But it was still pathetic and funny how he carried on

Tweed Titan

Bench
It’s a joke Sonny Bill played 2 seasons and gets a bench spot in the team of the decade. Jake Trbojevic has been consistently excellent for 5 to 6 years and should have got his spot.

mongoose

Coach
Surprised Sam Burgess or James Graham not there to be honest, were they not allowed to pick pommies or something? Ennis should probably be in team 2, as much as I hate him.

myrrh ken

First Grade
Team of 2000 to 2009 would kill them

Lockyer
Hayne
Gasnier
Inglis
Mini
Fittler
Thurston
Webcke
Smith
Petero
Hindmarsh
Tallis
Gallen

Mason, Johns, Sing/King, Wing

T.S Quint

Coach
Radradra? Didn’t he only play for about 2 years? And he was never better than the apparently still-underrated Jordan Rapana, who has been the best winger in the world for about 5 years now.

Bunch of f**king muppets that made this.

The lack of Jarrod Croker is rather surprising as well.

Semi played for 4 years and was one of the best players in the comp for all of them. He should have been in the first team, but I can’t fault their picks of Hayne and Morris. Jordan Rapana is a poor man’s Jordan Rankin.

skeepe

Immortal
Semi played for 4 years and was one of the best players in the comp for all of them. He should have been in the first team, but I can’t fault their picks of Hayne and Morris. Jordan Rapana is a poor man’s Jordan Rankin.

And you, sir, are a merkin

Reflector

Juniors
Well done Cam Smith-

First person to be nominated in the team of the decade AND referee of the decade!