What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

hindy111

Post Whore
When I'm stuck in traffic heading to the city I think back only 11 years ago when I lived in South Perth, walked through a park for a 7 min ferry ride to work. I really loved that city. Fantastic place to raise a young family.

I love Sydney. I also enjoy driving so traffic doesn't phase. Put on some music and chill.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Well there's a few of those US Army SEALS doing podcasts. You can learn a lot about strangling chickens from listening to those guys.

Eelogical

Referee
It's far to muggy.
For me, the first summer here took some getting used to even allowing for the fact that I knew what we were getting into weather wise. 20 months later and I have acclimatised very well. Winter is a dream, autumn and spring are great and summer can be managed a lot better these days than in the past. Gary and Hiney would be much better judges than me on the subject but all I can say is that I love it. On a side note, I've gone from a quarterly $900.00 electricity bill in Sydney to a $450.00 combined gas and electricity bill in Brisbane. Solar panels will be installed soon which will obviously make it even cheaper again. The fun part about it here is that you never have to get your car inspected (pink slip) come rego time, only when you go to sell it.

Bazal

Post Whore
I think when he says 'chickens' he actually means chickens. Start thinking above your belt.

d7pnjUPt565tx9yDBRIc5v9RyOyMpuVGDaDqG7W4HAbrahcolniiijHs0oC2fvQJztgD27B-6C_54yszcQRXFqXifVan0fP-BOO9Q2PpPbkrAazS=w438-h336

84 Baby

Referee
We should send Gus up to Townsville to tell him he's being too soft and that concussions are ok... or whatever gibberish Gus was saying, I wasn't really paying that much attention..
I’m pretty sure you’re misquoting him. IIRC he said “Han, why did you fry poor Greedo? Potato” and then drooled uncontrollably

ash411

Bench
I’m pretty sure you’re misquoting him. IIRC he said “Han, why did you fry poor Greedo? Potato” and then drooled uncontrollably
I'm absolutely misquoting him, cause I don't really take any time to bother with the rubbish that Gus Gould comes out with lately. but I'm pretty sure I got the gist right.

Latest posts