What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team List Tuesday vs Doggies - Rnd 23

strider

Post Whore
There isn't much point to anything we do.
I had to sit and listen to my friend talk about what she wears to work and her breakfast ritual for the last 45mins. No point to this. Do we just sit in silence?
2 hash browns?

84 Baby

Referee
It probably is, unless you're the Eels requesting it.
Have you heard something or joking? Because yeah we have Salmon and Mau in list, but seriously (and I don’t want to drag a tragic situation below rugby league) if the NRL aren’t allowing dispensation for a player unavailable due to a death regardless of who else is available, then WTF are they going to? If we had dropped Salmon instead of Stefano, would they seriously force us to play Manu at centre? Even Salmon has never started, if even played centre at NRL level.

emjaycee

Coach
Have you heard something or joking? Because yeah we have Salmon and Mau in list, but seriously (and I don’t want to drag a tragic situation below rugby league) if the NRL aren’t allowing dispensation for a player unavailable due to a death regardless of who else is available, then WTF are they going to? If we had dropped Salmon instead of Stefano, would they seriously force us to play Manu at centre? Even Salmon has never started, if even played centre at NRL level.
My mail is that he is playing. Haven't seen any confirmation that his old mab passed so hopefully it was an incorrect post anyway.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
My mail is that he is playing. Haven't seen any confirmation that his old mab passed so hopefully it was an incorrect post anyway.

I saw it on Fiji Bati FB page, said he was already on the plane back to Fiji. No sign of it anywhere on any other social media or mainstream media outlets.

Sounds like bullshit to me.

Latest posts