What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd23: Parra v Bulldogs LIVE GAME DAY thread 22/8/19

Suitman

Post Whore
I've been reasonably confident going into many games lately, but this week not so much.
Maybe I need to harden up merkin as well.

ash411

Bench
I think it’ll be a hard game, it’s gonna be close but I think we’re gonna click tonight and get the choccies in the end.

Parra 1-12

Eelogical

Referee
We haven't had a meltdown post game situation for some time. Seems like some are getting their tickets in advance. I'm not fired up, but I'm getting well lubed.

Bazal

Post Whore
We've gotta score early. Don't let the Dogs drag us into their muddy footy because we suck at it. Start high tempo and make them match our pace rather than dragging us down to theirs and we win... Let them strangle us and we're in trouble

Matty Bhoy

Juniors
Too many bedwetters on here! Harden up merkins! The top 4 awaits and a top 4 side puts a team like Canterbury to the sword at this stage of the season. Go Parra!

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Too many bedwetters on here! Harden up merkins! The top 4 awaits and a top 4 side puts a team like Canterbury to the sword at this stage of the season. Go Parra!

They beat Souths last week and only lost 20 to 12 against the roosters recently, both top 4 sides

Eelementary

Post Whore
Do you really feel like that? I personally feel full of confidence. Reckon we might even put a decent score on them if our attitude is right. Has anyone heard definitively if Blake is out?

I got a bad feeling.

The Dogs are high on confidence.

I may be wrong...

Bandwagon

Staff member
They beat Souths last week and only lost 20 to 12 against the roosters recently, both top 4 sides

Yes , but the Bunnies are only top 4 due to their excellent start to the season, they've won three from their last ten

And were very poor last week.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
fckya.gif