What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd23: Parra v Bulldogs LIVE GAME DAY thread 22/8/19

T.S Quint

Coach
People love to compare Sivo to Semi...when Sivo picked up that wayward pass from the Dogs and made a break, if that was Semi there’s no way he doesn’t score from that.

Nothing against Sivo, just that Semi was really something special.

Dibs

Bench
I like Dylan Brown but gee he has to surrender in tackles a bit because he runs behind the decoy. I like his run first attitude but f**k me just pass it in that situation

Eelementary

Post Whore
People love to compare Sivo to Semi...when Sivo picked up that wayward pass from the Dogs and made a break, if that was Semi there’s no way he doesn’t score from that.

I agree.

Bring him back!

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Mal Meninga is so painful to listen to. I cringe every time I have to listen to the fake immortal.
Mal "RL has given me nothing " Meninga.

The fat turd is still leaching off the game 20 years later. How the prick is an immortal and Brett Kenny isn't is an absolute disgrace.

hindy111

Post Whore

Gould said he has never seen anyone like Semi.
f**king period

Avenger

Immortal
Mal "RL has given me nothing " Meninga.

The fat turd is still leaching off the game 20 years later. How the prick is an immortal and Brett Kenny isn't is an absolute disgrace.
Gene Miles was a superior player to him. Kenny not being an immortal is the biggest joke ever.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
No we haven't.
What's a worse word than shit??? We have shown no patience, no discipline and a total lack of respect for the opposition. Again the total opposite of what Bea Arthur has been preaching all season. We are lucky the dogs are bog average andf have bombed about 5 chances. Manly showed what complete pretenders we really are.

eels_fan

First Grade
Loving all the wrist slitting going on.

Yes we’ve played poor, but we’re looking far better than them, they are just playing dog style and hanging on.

We stick those passes and the refs stop with some BS calls and we still win this well.

It’s not dissimilar to last week really

hindy111

Post Whore
I like Dylan Brown but gee he has to surrender in tackles a bit because he runs behind the decoy. I like his run first attitude but f**k me just pass it in that situation

If he wasn't 18 he would be dropped. Salmon was playing better.
Happy to give him time however. Very young.

Latest posts