What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed signings - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

OldPanther

Coach
Agree with your there. An experienced hooker with a running and kicking game. And who has worked with Cleary and Barrett previously.

I live Egan but I agree we need something there to support the halves. Worst case one of Kenny/Egan continues to develop.

GongPanther

Referee
Was Api the Panther player who was photographed in a particular Parra restaurant with some "friends" a couple of years ago?

MrBlack

Juniors
We would be crazy not to sign him.

We need a quality 9 and Korisau is quality.

He is being squeezed out at Manly. Jake and Tom are going to put massive pressure on their salary cap.

Might be able to make a play for one of their forwards as well?? Tapau or AFB would be a very handy pick up, especially if we offload RCG.

OldPanther

Coach
He is being squeezed out at Manly. Jake and Tom are going to put massive pressure on their salary cap.

Might be able to make a play for one of their forwards as well?? Tapau or AFB would be a very handy pick up, especially if we offload RCG.

T-POW would be an awesome pick up.

Fangs

Coach

We can only dream. I don't imagine Manly are getting rid of one of the best front-rowers in the game.

Des loves his pack over anything else. They have a very good replacement in Fainu. So apart from Korisau I don't expect any other changes to the Manly pack.

Status
Not open for further replies.