What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 R23 Sat - Dragons 12-34 Roosters @ Netstrata Jubilee

Round 23: Dragons v Roosters

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tommy Smith

Referee
Dragons will win this btw.

This is the game we drop in the lead up to the finals as part of our final tune up.

I'd rather not enter the finals on an 8 game win streak so I'm honestly not fussed if we drop this game.

I don't think we could lose to Penrith next week if we tried so I think this is the game...

Vic Mackey

Referee
Dragons put in last week but were too dumb to beat a pretty ordinary sharks side. Roosters are hot atm, they’ll probably have a lapse before the finals although even if it’s this week they should still be good enough to beat Saints.

Easts by 18

_snafu_

Immortal
Roosters by 28.

It’ll be a carve up.

In terms of crowd 5,303. Taking into account all 3 Roosters supporters attending.

Valheru

Coach
Dragons will win this btw.

This is the game we drop in the lead up to the finals as part of our final tune up.

I'd rather not enter the finals on an 8 game win streak so I'm honestly not fussed if we drop this game.

I don't think we could lose to Penrith next week if we tried so I think this is the game...

I agree, we tried that in 2015 and it failed spectacularly.

The problem is we keep playing plodders. I guess we could lose to Penrith next week but losing to them twice in a season would make their fans insufferable.

So Saints to win, us to be written off and Mary to be extended.

Cogburn

Juniors
I agree, we tried that in 2015 and it failed spectacularly.

The problem is we keep playing plodders. I guess we could lose to Penrith next week but losing to them twice in a season would make their fans insufferable.

So Saints to win, us to be written off and Mary to be extended.
Gotta love dumb and dumber. Again if the Roosters lose this I'll be shocked especially seeing who our next 2 opponents are. Easts by 13 plus.

Cogburn

Juniors
Comp is way too close to take the foot of the pedal. Missing the top 2 could be disastrous.

Bazal

Post Whore
Hey I thought Rooster Cogburn died in a tragic auto-fellatory accident...huh