What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 23 V Cowboys

You saw a couple of weeks ago when we blooded three debutants - we were playing with enthusiasm and spirit. The past two weeks have been the complete opposite. I don't know how they don't get up for a game with a spot in the finals on the line. Maybe they don't believe they can do anything in the finals. Seems like with Maloney he knows he won't be here next year and doesn't need to win another comp or premiership so he's going through the motions.

Maloney is the worst signing ever,he lets the team down every frickin week,I really don't understand what he offers,slow in attack n defence,error's galore,makes the whole team shit..
That's a bit of an overexaggeration. He carried us last year with Cleary out and has helped a lot at times. This year though he hasn't been good.

10Grand

Juniors
I will say it now,James Maloney is the reason why we are shit,every team targets his sude in attack and he causes so much headache for the others,absolutely Crap player,U have never seen worse...I give up

GongPanther

Referee
Panthers are playing without any of the purpose we are used to seeing from them. If it doesn't change for the rest of the game, it's going to be a very long 2nd half.

A very dire situation we find ourselves in ATM.

10Grand

Juniors
That's a bit of an overexaggeration. He carried us last year with Cleary out and has helped a lot at times. This year though he hasn't been good.
Mate if he has done 4 good things he has done a million shit things,4 games last year when Nathan was missing he went ok with his kicking game otherwise he is RUBBISH