What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mick potter and josh Morris

No, vacant land between my shoulders would mean I have no head.

When people want to infer stupidity and talk about vacant spaces or gaps, it’s between the ears, not the shoulders.

If you’re going to attempt to call someone stupid, try not to act like the case in point.
Jesus lol you must work hard at this lol

merahputih

Juniors
Why not get a few more of our old boys back and see if we can put a cheap but quality side together. As someone said Josh will require minimal coaching so we could get rid of McNoNuts. And the benefit for Dragons we then retire them and give them jobs as Coaches and Trainers and Recruiting Officers.
Let's try could be fun say must have played for us 10 years or less ago (does that make J Morris eligible).
Example Jack Bird for one I won't pick any more later over to the Forum.
Josh McCrone.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
han

Hang on Muzby....are not the collar bone and neck between the shoulders
And is not a head between the ears?
It’s all relative - Cletus was referring to the space between the good and evil muzbys on my shoulders - so we’re above the collarbone..

And ears are part of the head.. No head, no ears..

Unless you’re this mouse..

images

hazzbeen

Bench
Ahh..

Irony..

I must ask Samy, are you genuinely illiterate or are you just regularly drunk?
Matey, settle petal your making a few enemies on here ... Let's all get on and have a few laughs , and some serious footy posts ..... Ah f**k you muzby.....;)

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Matey, settle petal your making a few enemies on here ... Let's all get on and have a few laughs , and some serious footy posts ..... Ah f**k you muzby.....;)
There’s no malice in my post.. I’m merely trying to work out if Samy genuinely has a learning disability as I would just let him be if so..

nontime111

Juniors
Im a huge Josh Morris fan, dont care what you think
he had a right to bag us Benny dumped him! anyone would after that he knew theyd win one... dont judge a player by their age...he still is FAR better a centre than Aitken AND laughie put together and if he comes home hell try so hard for us as im sure hes still passionate about Dragons and will try harder and put in more than Laughi for one!

Reynolds ok too, as a back up half only, better than Nichols and Field currently , Id have him here only if Fieldy leaves which I hope he does not and not at the expense of any of our juniors....maybe Sailors going to be a gun FB or Half for us? he needs a chance as does Field, its hard for a kid to shine when the teams so low on moral and the table

Morris/Lomax centre pairing just think about how MUCH better than these 2 idiots we currently have , I love the way Eue tries SO hard, he runs hard he tackles hard but just cant get that defence right.... and Laughi is there for the paycheque only so must go....

boardlumps62

Juniors
Im a huge Josh Morris fan, dont care what you think
he had a right to bag us Benny dumped him! anyone would after that he knew theyd win one... dont judge a player by their age...he still is FAR better a centre than Aitken AND laughie put together and if he comes home hell try so hard for us as im sure hes still passionate about Dragons and will try harder and put in more than Laughi for one!

Reynolds ok too, as a back up half only, better than Nichols and Field currently , Id have him here only if Fieldy leaves which I hope he does not and not at the expense of any of our juniors....maybe Sailors going to be a gun FB or Half for us? he needs a chance as does Field, its hard for a kid to shine when the teams so low on moral and the table

Morris/Lomax centre pairing just think about how MUCH better than these 2 idiots we currently have , I love the way Eue tries SO hard, he runs hard he tackles hard but just cant get that defence right.... and Laughi is there for the paycheque only so must go....
Fieldy is a bit close so I will go easy. IMO he is a Touch Player and that is the current Touch Gme which does not resemble Touch Football or Rugby League in any form. He should go play Touch and we find players who can tackle pass and run fast.Sorry