What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 ASHES: 3rd Test Australia v England, Leeds Aug 22-26

undertaker

Coach
Surprise surprise, after having to bat in crap conditions, the weather suddenly decides to go up into the mid-20's for the remainder of the test.

https://www.bbc.com/weather/2644688

Rain/lost time isn't going to save Australia this time like it did at Lord's. They're going to have to produce a phenomenal batting performance in the 2nd innings to at least ensure a draw.

undertaker

Coach
With Warner scoring runs, Khawaja and Wade are the batsmen under pressure in the 2nd innings to make runs with Steve Smith most likely back for the next test.

blaza88z

Coach
As far as I am concerned, the test is already done. f**k me if I'm watching another minute.

Bravo England. 1-1. Archer to take 200 wickets by 20 tests. Root double ton. Stokes ton. Bairstow 6 catches. Leech to bleed Australia. Bayliss still a Benedict Arnold.

f**k it all. f**k the world. f**k the cosmos to infinity and beyond...

Can't wait for the double up of a Rabbits arse rimming too. I can really up my meds.

Arghhhhh!!!

Mate as a Broncos fan, you won't be getting an arse rimming, Australia on the other hand.. yeah, we're f**ked

Haffa

Pessimistic merkins. These soap dodging (racist :hushed:) merkins will shit the bed when big bad James Pattinson rips into them tonight. Root is the biggest coward in test cricket.

Timbo

Staff member
We could’ve put the Ashes to bed last night if we’d made stumps 2-3 for 130 odd.

Nothing but good weather forecast for days 2-5. If we’d had a set batsman make it to stumps to kick on in the sun today we’d have been hard to stop.

I’m still baffled as to how two of the statistically best first class batsmen in Australia in Burns and Patterson didn’t even make the effing squad.

8Ball

First Grade
Second highest team total in the series without Smith's runs. Job well done boys

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Pessimistic merkins. These soap dodging (racist :hushed:) merkins will shit the bed when big bad James Pattinson rips into them tonight. Root is the biggest coward in test cricket.

ambitious mate, hope you're right tho

Latest posts