What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack Brown

Spot On

Coach
do your parents know you spend so much time at the computer ? shouldnt you be out playing with your friends ? oops sorry just realized you probably dont have any.

Ah, people in glass houses...

Should we pull up some of your quotes from earlier in this thread.

They are absolute gold to look back on now.

Yosh

Coach
Just watched the 360 with Brown. I can't believe how well our club and everyone involved has handled the situation. It's the best PR I've seen the club get in a long long time.

The whole episode could have gone down the crap hole but we have turned a long losing streak with the coach getting fired into a PR dream.

Brown is now Mr. Fix it. The losing has been pin pointed down to a 4-5 games we lost by 3.8 points. Not bad just unlucky.

Brown looks great in front of the camera. Humble but did great work for the club.

Management don't look incompetent nor vicious. Everyone is on good terms. The Knights are just looking to take the next step up. Looks like we are targeting the best option out there in O'Brian.

I was quite worried when the news broke Brown was fired. Most of us on the forums here lived through the Bennett, Tinker, Brian Smith Era and all those difficult years. I was truly expecting a sh*t storm. However, this feels like a great spring broad that'll be a perfect launch for our 2020 season.

Truely impressed by all involved. I have been piling on the hate on Brown but he is a class act.

I think we will finish the season strong and can't wait for 2020 already.

Woosh

Head Moderator
Just watched the 360 with Brown. I can't believe how well our club and everyone involved has handled the situation. It's the best PR I've seen the club get in a long long time.

The whole episode could have gone down the crap hole but we have turned a long losing streak with the coach getting fired into a PR dream.

Brown is now Mr. Fix it. The losing has been pin pointed down to a 4-5 games we lost by 3.8 points. Not bad just unlucky.

Brown looks great in front of the camera. Humble but did great work for the club.

Management don't look incompetent nor vicious. Everyone is on good terms. The Knights are just looking to take the next step up. Looks like we are targeting the best option out there in O'Brian.

I was quite worried when the news broke Brown was fired. Most of us on the forums here lived through the Bennett, Tinker, Brian Smith Era and all those difficult years. I was truly expecting a sh*t storm. However, this feels like a great spring broad that'll be a perfect launch for our 2020 season.

Truely impressed by all involved. I have been piling on the hate on Brown but he is a class act.

I think we will finish the season strong and can't wait for 2020 already.

Well said mate.
My respect for Browny grew tenfold when he admitted he’s not the coach to win premierships but if you’re looking for a coach to collect wooden spoons and build a fair roster he’s the guy.

Knight Vision

First Grade
humble and honest as the day is long is how he comes across. A genuine nice bloke.

Gardners comments about Brown's character would be some of the highest praise I've ever heard about an outgoing coach or player for that matter. He'll have no trouble getting another gig.

Woosh

Head Moderator
humble and honest as the day is long is how he comes across. A genuine nice bloke.

Gardners comments about Brown's character would be some of the highest praise I've ever heard about an outgoing coach or player for that matter. He'll have no trouble getting another gig.

He won’t get another head coaching gig in the NRL.
No other club can afford to sit though wooden spoons to build a roster.
Browny has had the easiest coaching gig in the NRL.

Woosh

Head Moderator
Mozza69 pretending to have a life outside of these forums again?
Tell us where you going this weekend with the boys hahahahahaha

Woosh

Head Moderator
Dean Pay is showing what a phoney Browny is.
The Bulldogs now have the same amount competition points as us.
It took Browny 4 rubbish years to get to this point LOL.
Meanwhile Pay with some of our ex “rubbish” players in Cogger, Meany, Holland are competing and improving every week.
All Browny did during his time here was sit back and collect wooden spoons and use the same excuse “it’s just where we are at the moment Baz”

Spot On

Coach
Pay is making it look easy atm.

A cap in ruin, off casts and unwanted players from other clubs but has his team playing tough footy and is racking up the wins.

He has done an unbelievable job.

slotmachine

First Grade
And we stole his best player.
But the bloke is an amateur, to do a proper rebuild you need to serve up the worst season in 25 years.