What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 R23 Fri - Broncos 20-22 Rabbitohs @ Suncorp

Round 23: Broncos v Rabbitohs

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

skeepe

Immortal
The dirtiest defeat I've ever experienced. Souffs were throwing cheap shots at us all night and were rewarded for it in the end.

That’s how I felt after a loss to Manly a few years back, with that shitbag f**kface merkin Dylan Walker goading pretty much the whole team into being morons.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Wayne walking into the press conference tonight

200w.webp

t-ba

Post Whore
That’s how I felt after a loss to Manly a few years back, with that shitbag f**kface merkin Dylan Walker goading pretty much the whole team into being morons.

Was that the match Where Jordan Rapana signelhandedly brought you back into the game and then singlehandedly lost it in Golden Point?

Nerd

Bench
Congrats Souffs that defence at the end was too good for us. On our side just too many unforced errors again... If you ever wanted to see a ref lose control of a game tonight was it. Surely Cummins has to be dropped at some stage. If Pangai got 5 weeks for what he did to Maloney you would think Roberts attacking the head of a player prone on the ground would be worth something similar.

GongPanther

Referee
Hahaha eat a bag full, Broncos
A bagfull of foreskins.

Like I mentioned earlier, last week they won against a side in Penrith who handled that game to them on a silver platter, yet the Broncos tonight couldn't beat a side with most of their engine room missing. THIS was a very bad loss for the Broncos on a few levels.

IMO, there is still some chance for them to be finals contenders, but they'll be only making up the numbers.

t-ba

Post Whore
Congrats Souffs that defence at the end was too good for us. On our side just too many unforced errors again... If you ever wanted to see a ref lose control of a game tonight was it. Surely Cummins has to be dropped at some stage. If Pangai got 5 weeks for what he did to Reynolds you would think Roberts attacking the head of a player prone on the ground would be worth something similar.

Stop applying precedent and logic to judiciary decisions.

Six weeks is as likely as a $1500 fine with these mongs.

skeepe

Immortal
Was that the match Where Jordan Rapana signelhandedly brought you back into the game and then singlehandedly lost it in Golden Point?

Possibly. Where Hodgson and a few other meatheads were so triggered by Walker they actually ran up to him after he missed a conversion to give him shit... and he got them back by kicking the winning penalty.

yobbo84

First Grade
IMO the Su'A tackle was nothing. The initial hit the player slipped, then he just sandbagged him on the chest. Shouldn't miss any time.

The Roberts one - inexcusable, probably grade 2 striking, whatever that's worth. Wouldn't have argued a send off.

Nerd

Bench
A bagfull of foreskins.

Like I mentioned earlier, last week they won against a side in Penrith who handled that game to them on a silver platter, yet the Broncos tonight couldn't beat a side with most of their engine room missing. THIS was a very bad loss for the Broncos on a few levels.

IMO, there is still some chance for them to be finals contenders, but they'll be only making up the numbers.
Bit salty after losing to the Cows are we? There is no doubt that if we make the finals we're gone in the first week.

Latest posts