What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Rd23: Non Parra Matches

Matty Bhoy

Juniors
Had a few tonight... does Brisbane losing mean we are guaranteed a semi and if Cronulla lose it’s a home semi?

Bandwagon

Staff member
Had a few tonight... does Brisbane losing mean we are guaranteed a semi and if Cronulla lose it’s a home semi?

Yeah , none of the teams below us can overtake us on points, and only the Sharks can potentially finish above us on differential. So we are guaranteed seventh or better.

Soto

Bench
But was also the forward that was beaten to create the space for both of Souths tries in the second half
Yes Cook burned him twice. His lateral movement in defence was exposed. Unfortunately we dont have many players who make dummy half runs. I hope our brains trust was closely watching the game. I thought drongos were specials last night with soufs having quite a few players out. Well done soufs especially players like liam knight and mark Nichols

Bandwagon

Staff member
Yes Cook burned him twice. His lateral movement in defence was exposed. Unfortunately we dont have many players who make dummy half runs. I hope our brains trust was closely watching the game. I thought drongos were specials last night with soufs having quite a few players out. Well done soufs especially players like liam knight and mark Nichols

Also worth noting is how well Souths worked over their young half in O'sullivan, his defence was pretty poor despite having Glliett minding him, they made over 70 tackles between them with 11 missed, and that's with Sutton (152m) running at him all night.

Drown will do well if he can isolate him one on one with Lane.

Gazzamatta

Coach
Also worth noting is how well Souths worked over their young half in O'sullivan, his defence was pretty poor despite having Glliett minding him, they made over 70 tackles between them with 11 missed, and that's with Sutton (152m) running at him all night.

Drown will do well if he can isolate him one on one with Lane.
Excellent coaching. Win or lose Wayne can certainly get a team up for a big one.

Latest posts