What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack mcgregor

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
It will be bitter sweet to see the end of this thread. I came in late, but the comaraderie and unity is outstanding.
Not long now. Lest We Forget.

Disclaimer- No insider information was used in this wishful yet it's all pointing in the right direction post.

Love it, well done mate.

Footnote - No animals were intimidated in the reply to this post.
OKB donates to his local drive-thru bottleshop and other charities each and every week.

Looks can be deceiving there's nothing funny in what he's done to the Dragons I'll laugh when he is shown the door.

The club officialdom is under siege.

To go into the break with Mary remaining at the helm for 2020 will herald a new era of uncaring contempt for the common fan.

If they miss this opportunity, probably many thousands of fans and members will simply walk away. Geez I would.

Not on account of position on the table but the fact that the side has morphed into a bunch of troubled park footballers.

Souths sacked Madge because the fans and members, rightly or wrongly, they wanted a go.

Who the hell is listening at Sgi?

Paddles

Juniors

FlameThrower

Bench
The club officialdom is under siege.

To go into the break with Mary remaining at the helm for 2020 will herald a new era of uncaring contempt for the common fan.

If they miss this opportunity, probably many thousands of fans and members will simply walk away. Geez I would.

Not on account of position on the table but the fact that the side has morphed into a bunch of troubled park footballers.

Souths sacked Madge because the fans and members, rightly or wrongly, they wanted a go.

Who the hell is listening at Sgi?
Nobody listens and sorry to say only way maybe is don’t renew membership and don’t turn up to the games..

grouch

First Grade
In today's compare and contrast:

Robbo when O'Brien wants the Knights job: 'I will support him in that...That's what head coaches are there for. We are there to develop and progress, and he is good enough for the job.' https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/roosters-left-o-brien-call-in-robinson-s-hands-20190823-p52k3u.html

McGregor when presiding over total failure: sacks Hornby (or allows sacking) with no words of support.
Yep. Real leaders help those around them develop. McGregor uses them as shields.

hazzbeen

Bench
Nobody listens and sorry to say only way maybe is don’t renew membership and don’t turn up to the games..
Speaking to someone last night that works at the club and was speaking Brian Johnston last week . Brian was saying to him he was about to speak on radio about the De belin saga, before that they were chatting about our great coach and Brian was saying that he and the board like Mary as a coach and give him all their support .....F**k me , if that's what we are up against there is no way of moving him on ......

FlameThrower

Bench
Speaking to someone last night that works at the club and was speaking Brian Johnston last week . Brian was saying to him he was about to speak on radio about the De belin saga, before that they were chatting about our great coach and Brian was saying that he and the board like Mary as a coach and give him all their support .....F**k me , if that's what we are up against there is no way of moving him on ......
Thanks for killing my Saturday Hazz

BLM01

First Grade
and what...they expected BJ to say something to the contrary out their in the public.....
it is like asking every player do they like Mary...no different