What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 R23 Fri - Broncos 20-22 Rabbitohs @ Suncorp

Round 23: Broncos v Rabbitohs

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pete Cash

Post Whore
I am watching the highlights of this and i had to go back in the thread to see if i was going insane about Roberts not being sent off. Good to see the thread agreed. It was an obvious send off. A deliberate shot to the head of a defenseless opponent. Absolute dog shot.

The great theatre of rugby league continues.

Roberts hit wasn’t that bad, the bark was louder than the bite.

If Roberts is going down, Lodge should be cited for his act of insane brutality at the end.if the game had finished, he should be back in front of a court.

They have to be consistent.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
The great theatre of rugby league continues.

Roberts hit wasn’t that bad, the bark was louder than the bite.

If Roberts is going down, Lodge should be cited for his act of insane brutality at the end.if the game had finished, he should be back in front of a court.

They have to be consistent.

If bad takes could produce energy you could power the country

This Year?

Immortal
Just watched it. I have no idea what Jimmy was thinking when he elbowed Oates which then caused tempers to flare up throughout the game, ending with Lodge going full pyscho. The Broncos really should have won that game but their spine was once again useless. Watching Glenn ruin so many attacking plays while Staggs caught a cold on the other side was painful to watch as well as the lack of support for their noted hole punchers. Seibold shouldn't have poked the bear during the week and has now become the latest rivalry which is great theatre. The difference was Cook who was outstanding in the 2nd half which has now left me 0/3 in tipping so far this round

blaza88z

Coach
The tackle on Oates by Damien Cook will be the best tackle of the season, I'm sure at some stage we will see a bone rattling hit put on by a second-rower or something of the sort but the situation of the game and the size mis-match, even as a fan of the other team you have to appreciate how good that was.

97B0B66A-B9BE-4B64-B649-EF0FC8F197BC.jpeg
Club membership gelding season pass: $156

Yves Saint Laurent Bono glasses and latest wrinkle resistant Venetian fashion shirt with matching watch, haircut by Pierre of Surfers Paradise: $3,867.35

Woofta boy getting upset with Souths backline enforcer Roberts just after he took a free hit on one of the broncos latte ponces: Priceless.

There’s not a man alive who wouldn’t have taken that opportunity to belt a defenceless bronco. It’s a public service, a duty none of us could shy away from.

Last edited: