What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 23 vs Knights @ Campbelltown Stadium

Who will win? Round 23: Wests Tigers v Knights

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tiger05

First Grade
There's a young kid Bradmen debuting for knights, the best rated junior in the country if you believe Fitler

Anyways I'm not good on stats but it feels like we always make young kids on debut look immortal, I've seen some of his highlights and he has speed to burn, one thing we always struggle to contain

I just looked this up. He is playing on the wing. I can just see him scoring 5 tries on debut.

Vic Mackey

Referee
There's a young kid Bradmen debuting for knights, the best rated junior in the country if you believe Fitler

Anyways I'm not good on stats but it feels like we always make young kids on debut look immortal, I've seen some of his highlights and he has speed to burn, one thing we always struggle to contain

Who was that Neville from Souths who scored 3 tries on debut against us, then only played about 20 more games?

Ive placed a spell on Newcastle and their arrogant outgoing coach.

We have the team of death this week.

There is no tomorrow.

I will give the entire team a copy of their contracts and hold a lighter.

If that we lose, any player who walks off can watch his contract burn.

No excuses, not now.

Lol the new super coach now has Matterson starting at hooker with Reynolds moving to the bench NFI

https://www.weststigers.com.au/news/2019/08/24/nrl-late-changes-round-23/

I could live with Matterson moving to 6 and Brooks or Marshall at hooker to start with but this just takes the cake
Madge channelling his inner Sheens perhaps?

With results going the Tigers way so far this round, Madge thought he needed his best forwards on, hence the starting side. There could be no other explanation.

Latest posts