What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd23: Parra v Bulldogs LIVE GAME DAY thread 22/8/19

traffoed10

Juniors
Your troll game is pretty weak, mate. We are way harsher on our team than any blow in troll could ever be.

I don't know
I could stir the pot a bit I think.
Looking forward to game where fatso Brown gets sent off and costs the club a game or hopefully the season.

Anyways won't be long before that nut job runs off the rails in real life. Easy to tell he is xxxx (posts get deleted here, what can't handle the truth)

Last edited:

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I haven't seen many Parramatta games this season but watched Thursday.
If that was anything to go by, then bye bye first week of the finals.

Also that fatball Brown, an I'll disciplined thug. He will be a liability if you do at some time in the future somehow make it into 2nd week & beyond in a finals series.
If you watched any Storm games recently you'd think the same thing. Teams can't be up every week, and we've got some tough games coming up. This is how the Dogs are able to beat a few teams better than them.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Bahahahaha....as I said Parra fans and their reality disfunction.
I think we're quite realistic. We're a mid-table side who's going to play in the finals. Half the comp isn't, including your team. Luck plays a big part and we've had some luck this year. The Bulldogs have only been lucky this past couple of weeks.

traffoed10

Juniors
I think we're quite realistic. We're a mid-table side who's going to play in the finals. Half the comp isn't, including your team. Luck plays a big part and we've had some luck this year. The Bulldogs have only been lucky this past couple of weeks.

We're shit, a bottom 4 team.
You shouldn’t be comparing your team to ours.
According to the posts at the start of this thread you guys are top 4 & grand final contenders.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
We're shit, a bottom 4 team.
You shouldn’t be comparing your team to ours.
Just like you we've got no TPAs. It's a fair comparison.
According to the posts at the start of this thread you guys are top 4 & grand final contenders.
As long as we're in the finals we're a chance. We were average in 2009 and made the grand final. It can happen again.

Bandwagon

Staff member
f**k this, we're so mediocre we can't even attract proper trolls.

Although he does seem ok at it as for an eight year old.

Latest posts