What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 23 vs Roosters

SAP58

Juniors
We need a new coach and as much cap space as possible to have some hope in 2020. So I for one would be happy to see Widdop, Graham, Aitken, Lafai, Latimore, Allgood, Maranta and Dufty move on. Rumours are that Masters, Robson, Timm and Field are already on their way. So there is a chance we will have some cap space to buy a few players and promote some bright young juniors.

So with the above in mind, who would you like to see SGI recruit and promote?
Centres that are faster than props !

Dragonslayer

First Grade
Expecting us to be competitive for the first 20 mins, maybe down by 8 or 10.

Then it will fall apart. I think we would do well if we lost by 30 or less.

SEAT 1A

Bench
It's going to be a bloodbath. Feeling another record on the wrong side will fall.

Good luck to Sailor and last game for Widdop, send him out as a champion, shame the coach can't get the team to a position of sending Widdop a winner. The boys can't do it by themselves as they are shot and have been let down by the faceless men.

getsmarty

Immortal
sailort-head-2019-1.jpg

GAME DAY

NRL late mail: Round 23 v Roosters
Author
Dragons.com.au dragons.com.au
Timestamp
Sat 24 Aug 2019, 06:30 PM

St George Illawarra coach Paul McGregor has finalised his 17 ahead of the Dragons' Round 23 clash against the Sydney Roosters at Netstrata Jubilee Stadium, Kogarah.

Ben Hunt (concussion) won't take his place in the team. Tristan Sailor will instead become St George Illawarra player No. 228 when he runs out for his NRL debut. Mikaele Ravalawa is the final player to drop out of the squad.

Patrick Kaufusi (concussion) and Josh Kerr were the others to drop out of initial squad on Saturday.

NRL team for Round 23 v Sydney Roosters –

1. Corey Norman – sponsored by Illawarra Mercury/St George & Sutherland Shire Leader
2. Zac Lomax – sponsored by Tosich Group Construction
3. Euan Aitken – sponsored by University of Wollongong
4. Tim Lafai – sponsored by Kingsgrove Sports Centre
5. Jonus Pearson – sponsored by SMAI
6. Gareth Widdop (c) – sponsored by Dynamic Projects
18. Tristan Sailor – sponsored by Paul's Customs and Forwarding Solutions
8. James Graham – sponsored by EFEX
9. Cameron McInnes – sponsored by Floormania
10. Paul Vaughan – sponsored by My Muscle Chef
11. Jackson Ford – sponsored by Wollongong Jetski
12. Luciano Leilua – sponsored by Stonemasons & Landscapers (since 1970)
13. Tyson Frizell – sponsored by Val Morgan

Interchange:
14. Jeremy Latimore – sponsored by Dincel Construction System
15. Korbin Sims – sponsored by Stonemasons & Landscapers (since 1970)
16. Blake Lawrie – sponsored by Professionals Padstow
20. Jacob Host – sponsored by Domus Lighting

https://www.dragons.com.au/news/2019/08/24/nrl-late-mail-round-23-v-roosters/

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
We need a new coach and as much cap space as possible to have some hope in 2020. So I for one would be happy to see Widdop, Graham, Aitken, Lafai, Latimore, Allgood, Maranta and Dufty move on. Rumours are that Masters, Robson, Timm and Field are already on their way. So there is a chance we will have some cap space to buy a few players and promote some bright young juniors.

So with the above in mind, who would you like to see SGI recruit and promote?
Im just watching a CC game Dragons vs North Sydney from a couple of weeks ago and I tell you what Marsters should have been at least tried and possible resigned this year he is more than enough. Also Timm could be a superstar I have no idea why he has yet to have a run yet.

SAP58

Juniors
Im just watching a CC game Dragons vs North Sydney from a couple of weeks ago and I tell you what Marsters should have been at least tried and possible resigned this year he is more than enough. Also Timm could be a superstar I have no idea why he has yet to have a run yet.
There is only one person on this planet that doesn’t want to give Timm a go...McIdiot !

SAP58

Juniors
My wife persuaded me to go as it’s Widdops last game at Kogarah. It’s official McIdiot has placed a curse on the Club, there’s a plague of moths at the ground...
She who must be obeyed may regret that decision. At least if it goes as bad as I think it will tonight, us at home we can change the channel and watch us beat the poms ! Good luck !