What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Saints are completely f**ked - McGregor sacked

Drew-Sta

Staff member
I dare to say it, but we need a lol@Saints moment.

Its the only way to get change.

This is what I don’t get; we have three excellent short kickers and we’ve scored so many tries from them. What the f**k is he on about?!
I'm guessing in his mind if its a try off a kick it means its a 50-50 chance
that way he can have a defence at the presso and say the 50-50's went against them

I'm getting a headache trying to think like him, how he puts up with himself I'll never know

Reflector

Juniors
Anybody remember that British documentary 'Mike Bassett: England Manager?'

They need to produce an updated version: 'Paul MacGregor. Dragons Manager. Straight Shooter'.

BennyV

Referee
This is what I don’t get; we have three excellent short kickers and we’ve scored so many tries from them. What the f**k is he on about?!
In his mind, tries from kicks are a last resort. He’s trying to frame things as though our defence is so solid against the oppositions attacking plays that they have to resort to kicks, which (in his mind) require luck to result in a try.

It’s a true reflection of how our if his depth he is - that train of thought MIGHT be valid in the lower grades of his local Illawarra comp, but he does seem to understand that kicks are a genuine attacking option that teams train for. It’s not a last resort, it’s an attacking strategy.

Same thing goes when he mentions ‘barge over tries’ and his most recent ‘5th tackle tries’.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Perhaps they should go for the ball.....

Never mind, long may McGregor reign!!!

Get Dufty back on the bench and play him for 8 mins when behind by 18.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Ref's boss calling out St. George Coach said:
Graham Annesley labelling criticism of the decision misguided.

Mary misguided, never, what did he say to Paul Green? "Zip it" I recall.........