What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack mcgregor

18to87

First Grade
Even on the Matty John’s podcast, they were saying the coach is under immense pressure.

The narrative is changing. The guy is toast and with a weaker squad next year, won’t be able to turn it around. It is pure negligence to leave him in the job.
We as the fans need to keep the pressure up too. Maybe there is some substance to the rumour about Fitz.

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
It’s crunch time for the board IMO even they must know that we can’t win the premiership with this coach and that next season will be the same as this season. So, push him now they will keep their jobs wait till next season and I think them and the coach will go. It’s called self interest and I think it’s coming to a head.

They don't care.
They only want to make the eight each year.

SAP58

Juniors
They don't care.
They only want to make the eight each year.
I agree they don’t seem to care, I am hanging onto the hope that now the players will force the Board to act. Looking at the players in the dressing room after the game when McIdiot was talking to them the body language wasn’t good and the face on Widdop looked like he had zero respect for the guy talking to them. It is so frustrating that no senior Board Member or the CEO has the balls to address the issue.

BLM01

First Grade
McPrick deserves the Spoon as we play the shitiest brand of football I've ever watched! At least the Titans throw it around and have some resemblance of attack, whereas we look like a structured rabble!
I actually thought the 2nd half last night was like the Brisbane game...;last year
Mary's playbook went out the window and they thought stuff it...we are throwing it around, getting deep in attack and having a bit of fun
Yes of course it still looks clunky..... playing an attractive bramd is not practised.
yes there was poor offloads even James Graham said stuff it I am throwing the ball out the back...who cares if it goes wrong Mary!

BLM01

First Grade
Poor delusional Mary believes his Dragons Footy will still work for 80 minutes. Most coaches know whats coming.

Coffs dragon

Bench
I actually thought the 2nd half last night was like the Brisbane game...;last year
Mary's playbook went out the window and they thought stuff it...we are throwing it around, getting deep in attack and having a bit of fun
Yes of course it still looks clunky..... playing an attractive bramd is not practised.
yes there was poor offloads even James Graham said stuff it I am throwing the ball out the back...who cares if it goes wrong Mary!
Maybe BLM but I'd long given up at half time......I can't stand watching anymore Maryball

Paddles

Juniors
Head and Crawley also sacked now apparently, and according to Weidler:

'There is considerable discontent among that group that they have been singled out and McGregor has survived. But the club clearly thinks they need a refresh and the next obvious move is to change coach.

There is some chance that Young could be reappointed.'
https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/ni...football-in-next-tv-deal-20190824-p52kfc.html

Do you reckon we'll delay the inevitable by another one season or two? It's absolute madness.

ChocOConnor

Juniors
Well hopefully now with Crawley being shown the door that the media can unleash on McGregor via Paul creepy Crawley his brother.

I get that young and hornby are being shown the door but in all seriousness they deserve to be shown some respect as they have both bled for our club.

Yet they persist with that fraud. What was he saying after the game in the sheds in couldn’t see his mouth move but the players looked like eating to jump off the gap having to look at his face

ALSGI

Bench
Well hopefully now with Crawley being shown the door that the media can unleash on McGregor via Paul creepy Crawley his brother.

I get that young and hornby are being shown the door but in all seriousness they deserve to be shown some respect as they have both bled for our club.

Yet they persist with that fraud. What was he saying after the game in the sheds in couldn’t see his mouth move but the players looked like eating to jump off the gap having to look at his face
Did Widdop do a presser with McFade?

hazzbeen

Bench
Channel 9 last night ,Gould asking ,Sterling what he thought the problem was with the Dragons ? He went on to say with their roster and SOO players they should be nowhere near the bottom....It was like he was fishing for someone to finally say its a coach thing ....... But they all went around the obvious reason.....

HenryTatana

Juniors
Hopefully, it could well be out of respect for the drunkard that they will wait until the end of the season to get rid of him. Apparently we don't sack players mid year, of course Chinless being the exception.

We can only hope.

St Georgio

Juniors
For God Sake we need an experience coach, NO MORE ROOKIES.
Des Hasler Umm ppl here didn't want him,dumb and dumber. I thought he would have made the Dragons true Contenders.
My Next pick Has to Be.

Shaun David Wane (born 14 September 1964) is an English rugby union and rugby league coach, and former professional rugby league player. He is currently a high performance coach for the Scottish Rugby Union, and was previously head coach of the Wigan Warriors from 2011 to 2018, where he won 3 Super League Grand Finals.

Shaun Wane

He is Looking for a GIG in the NRL!
Then
Anthony Griffin!

Last edited: