What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which Team's Bandwagon Are You Jumping On In The Finals?

With the finals rapidly approaching & your team long gone from contention( 2015 seems a long time ago now)which team will you be supporting ?
I can't see any of the teams from 5-8 being anything other than Cannon Fodder
So for me it the team that hasn't won for many many years
I'm no Sticky fan at all but I am definitely jumping on the Raiders .
If Pap can keep his form up they will go very well .
When he's on the whole team seems to fire .
I think most fans would love to see another team other than Melb or Rorters win .

Lol fan of finals bound teams your input is not needed in this thread!

myrrh ken

First Grade
Geez. Obviously not storm or easts, but i also enjoy watching the raiders choke. A walker-less manly, moses-less parra or burgess-less souffs would be okay.

Apey

Staff member
I'd probably go Raiders if I didn't know about LU.

Storm
Sharks
Raiders
Manly

In that order. Basically just not the Roosters or Souths actually.

Grapple

Bench
Cronulla for the most part. I'd really like to see them click into gear and give it a shake, though i'm not sure they have the defensive mindset this late in the year. I believe Manly will do what Cronulla hoped they'd do beginning the year.

Will definitely be all behind Canberra if they make it to the big day. I sincerely hope they do, but i've seen enough Canberra games over the years to know it ain't over till it's over. Best of luck Green Machine!

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Once the Broncos get booted in a similar annihilation like last year (if they make it) - RAIDERS.

If the GF is random, like Parra v Raiders I will be there.

jim_57

Staff member
Raiders or Eels. Both would be feel good stories similar 2014, 15 & 16.

Outside that Manly or Storm just to see everyone else cry about it.

Jean Capdouze

Juniors
The current game on now shows just how bad the Melbourne Storm are travelling. Only Ryan “The Dutch Flyer” Papenhuyzen is looking dangerous for the storm.

nick87

Coach
Come one, come all

We’re here to try and provide salvation from WWE’s finest, the salary sombrero’s, lol@souffs and the north shore pricks

The price of admission is you stand, where ever you are, the stadium, the pub, your lounge room... you participate in the Viking clap

Latest posts