What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Official Swamp

traffoed10

Juniors
You’re not stirring anything mate. We’re laughing at your clear lack of intellect and the fact anyone can lead a sad enough life that they find trolling entertaining. You do you though champ.

#notevengoodenoughtomakeupthenumbers

Really? You're sounding like a little girl who scrapped her knee.

Yeah don't worry about me, I can take 30 minutes on a Saturday afternoon to point out what a bag of crap your team is.

Bazal

Post Whore
Yeah don't worry about me, I can take 30 minutes on a Saturday afternoon to point out what a bag of crap your team is.

Congratulations. You're a Parramatta fan.

If you've got 30 minutes to be a dumbf**k troll, you should probably at least understand who you're trolling.

D for effort, E- for execution.

traffoed10

Juniors
Congratulations. You're a Parramatta fan.

If you've got 30 minutes to be a dumbf**k troll, you should probably at least understand who you're trolling.

D for effort, E- for execution.

Settle down little girl, I don't want you to start crying and running to mummy to tell on me.

I know who I'm trolling Parra fans, who haven't seen a premiership since 1986.
Who would run over their own mother's back if they saw a $5 note on the ground.
Who think fatso Brown is an asset to the team, rather than a liability.

Anyway keep sooking, as a Parra fan it's in your DNA, I know you can't help it.

Last edited:

traffoed10

Juniors
We've only lost three games with Nathan Brown this year. He's a mad merkin. That's why we're top six. The reason he was so pissed off on Thursday was because we were the better team but kept dropping the ball over the tryline.

So is this you starting working on an excuse for losing to Brisbane and when you get spanked by Manly??
Three losses leading into the finals for Parramatta sounds good.

traffoed10

Juniors
It's just a game but we do appreciate your opinion and taking the time to post here.
Please cum again

"Cum" really??

Oh that's right this is a Parramatta supporter forum.
Parramatta who's favorite son is Jarryd Hayne and you have fingers Ferguson playing for you right?

traffoed10

Juniors
I’d say the mods have, for not banning this clown. But that’s just my opinion

Banned for what? Telling the truth!!
The truth like you blokes haven't won a premiership in 34 years.

And with dumb thugs like fatso Brown in your team it's going to be another 34 years.

And the delusion oh my the delusion on here like fatball Brown is in the top 10 forwards the NRL. Bahahahaha

Last edited:

traffoed10

Juniors
Dogs are finishing season strong. It's easy when no pressure and other teams are bot taking you seriously.
The knights are victims of teams taking them seriously this year. Their record last season was as good. Trams just didn't see them as a threat and played soft.

And Parramatta are finishing the season like a three leg donkey in a horse race.
When you lose to Brisbane and get flogged by Manly it's going to be sweet reading the comments here.

traffoed10

Juniors
[QUOTE="Poupou Escobar, post: . That's why we're top six..[/QUOTE]

Top six is not a thing.
Top 4 or in the 8, you're just sixth.
When you get beaten by Brisbane & flogged by Manly you're going to be the loser dead man walking team in the finals every other team 5 to 8 will want play.

Last edited:

traffoed10

Juniors
Hey @Gary Gutful , can you explain what undesend tentacles are? Old mate Traffo here is using marine biologist lingo and I'd rather it in laymans terms. You know, being a Parra supporter, and all.

That post was late, my concentration was lacking.

So I will speak very slowly as I know you are a Parramatta supporter.

Undesended testicles, seems to be fatball Brown's problem.
I had a Silky Terrier who had an undesended testicle.
Great dog but always a little crazy...

Anyway sucks to be you Parramatta supporters.

traffoed10

Juniors
Clearly just another alt to gutless to post under his usual account.

Which at this level of trolling i can certainly understand why. It's all rather embarrassing.

So do you ever get tired of being wrong?
Isn't it exhausting being wrong all the time.

This is not a fake or alternate account. I just haven't posted on front row forum before as usually talking Rugby League over on the Kennel, user name Trafford10.

But reading the delusional posts at the start of this thread putting 30 on the dogs, lets flog the dogs to get percentage up, lets get into the top 4 and push for grand final spot.
All those comments are there in their delusion.

Then to watch the match and see how rubbish your Parramatta team is, just amazing the delusion on this forum.

Anyways I know it sucks to be a Parramatta supporter but rest assured I will pop back to comment when you lose against Brisbane and when you get flogged by Manly.

It will be hilarious watching the missed placed optimism turn to recrimination.

Bandwagon

Staff member

This is not a fake or alternate account. I just haven't posted on front row forum before as usually talking Rugby League over on the Kennel, user name Trafford10.

But reading the delusional posts at the start of this thread putting 30 on the dogs, lets flog the dogs to get percentage up, lets get into the top 4 and push for grand final spot.

Then to watch the match and see how rubbish your Parramatta team is, just amazing the delusion on this forum.

Anyways I know it sucks to be a Parramatta supporter but rest assured I will pop back to comment when you lose against Brisbane and when you get flogged by Manly.

I think you may need a laxative.

Gronk

Staff member

Who is this idiot ?

Last year we get the wooden spoon.

upload_2019-8-25_10-21-58.jpeg

This year: LOL you’re just making up the numbers in the top 8 !

upload_2019-8-25_10-19-54.jpeg

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
top six is not a thing.
Top 4 or in the 8, you're just sixth.
Top six means you get a home final. We've only lost two games at home and both were due to dropsies against worse teams.
When you get beaten by Brisbane & flogged by Manly you're going to be the loser dead man walking team in the finals every other team 5 to 8 will want play.
Nathan Brown will be back for that game, ready to smash merkins. The only team that will want to play us will be all the ones who missed the finals.

Because getting smashed by Parra is better than watching the finals at home.

Last edited:

traffoed10

Juniors
Who is this idiot ?

Last year we get the wooden spoon.

View attachment 32514

This year: LOL you’re just making up the numbers in the top 8 !

View attachment 32512

Just a truth teller buddy.
Like the truth your team is crap and lucky to fall into the eight.
Don't worry you will be put the sword first week of the finals.

The truth how youR club has a serious integrity issue.
Your salary cap cheating should have resulted in much harsher penalty.

The truth as to why your club attracts quality humans like Jarryd Hayne, fingers Ferguson & fatball Brown.

Bravo Parra what a shining example of morals & decency you are...NOT.

Latest posts