What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Official Swamp

hindy111

Post Whore
So do you ever get tired of being wrong?
Isn't it exhausting being wrong all the time.

This is not a fake or alternate account. I just haven't posted on front row forum before as usually talking Rugby League over on the Kennel, user name Trafford10.

But reading the delusional posts at the start of this thread putting 30 on the dogs, lets flog the dogs to get percentage up, lets get into the top 4 and push for grand final spot.
All those comments are there in their delusion.

Then to watch the match and see how rubbish your Parramatta team is, just amazing the delusion on this forum.

Anyways I know it sucks to be a Parramatta supporter but rest assured I will pop back to comment when you lose against Brisbane and when you get flogged by Manly.

It will be hilarious watching the missed placed optimism turn to recrimination.

Few wins while other teams where having a holiday. I have notoced a few bulldog fans of late start to wear there jerseys.
Hey atleast ypu cam visit Parramatta and play your home games there next season.
Ive always thought Parramatta needed a 2nd team.
Welcome abord.

traffoed10

Juniors
Few wins while other teams where having a holiday. I have notoced a few bulldog fans of late start to wear there jerseys.
Hey atleast ypu cam visit Parramatta and play your home games there next season.
Ive always thought Parramatta needed a 2nd team.
Welcome abord.

I didn't say we were any good.
I'm saying your crap.
You guys need some truth about your team.
You're not top 4 nor are you ANY chance to make the grand final.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I didn't say we were any good.
I'm saying your crap.
You guys need some truth about your team.
You're not top 4 nor are you ANY chance to make the grand final.
A couple of arsey wins against legit finals teams and you think your useless mob should be there. Haha so delusional. Better luck next year buddy.

traffoed10

Juniors
Lol

I think someone should look up the definition of the word "recrimination", before attempting to use such words, in a misguided (or, to mock said person, " missed guided") attempt to sound even remotely coherent, and telligible...

OMG the english police on a Parramatta supporters forum.
Where 98% of the posters haven't made past year 10!!

Oh a thousand apologies sir, misguided.
And yes when you lose the next two games and crash out of the finals week one. There will be recriminations.

Last edited:

traffoed10

Juniors
A couple of arsey wins against legit finals teams and you think your useless mob should be there. Haha so delusional. Better luck next year buddy.

As I said, we're rubbish. We have no illusions about that.
But you are crap also.
Next game Fifita will go through your pack like a hot knife through butter.
Then you be lucky to lose by 30 to Manly.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
As I said, we're rubbish. We have no illusions about that.
But you are crap also.
Next game Fifita will go through your pack like a hot knife through butter.
Then you be lucky to lose by 30 to Manly.
Nathan Brown smashed the lot of them when we flogged the Broncos at home earlier this year, so we'll probably miss him. However Manly's record at Parra Stadium isn't very good in recent years. I'm pretty confident we'll keep that one tight.

Either way, we won't be taking either of those teams lightly. We made that mistake on Thursday, which is why you're here now thinking your team are world beaters.

Gronk

Staff member
Just a truth teller buddy.
Like the truth your team is crap and lucky to fall into the eight.
Don't worry you will be put the sword first week of the finals.

The truth how youR club has a serious integrity issue.
Your salary cap cheating should have resulted in much harsher penalty.

The truth as to why your club attracts quality humans like Jarryd Hayne, fingers Ferguson & fatball Brown.

Bravo Parra what a shining example of morals & decency you are...NOT.
Still don’t get it. You are trolling that we’re just making up the numbers in the 8. I’m fine with that. Great year for me.

upload_2019-8-25_12-18-35.jpeg

traffoed10

Juniors
Wait...if someone can be so easily corrected by someone they believe hasn't made it "post" Year 10, what does that say for their own levels of erudition?

Look online Football forums when I'm posting using my phone at the car wash.
I'm ok with a typing error here or there.
But the reality you guys can't escape is, your team are a bag of crap.
With vile human beings in your team, past & present.

traffoed10

Juniors
Nathan Brown smashed the lot of them when we flogged the Broncos at home earlier this year, so we'll probably miss him. However Manly's record at Parra Stadium isn't very good in recent years. I'm pretty confident we'll keep that one tight.

Either way, we won't be taking either of those teams lightly. We made that mistake on Thursday, which is why you're here now thinking your team are world beaters.

Fatso went alright did he, last time?
Luckly he will be feasting on Pizza & drinking chocolate Milkshakes over the next two weeks.
So he can be even fatter.

Re Manly....Bahahahahaha. yeah right, they are a very good team, your team is a bag of crap.

Eelementary

Post Whore
OMG the english police on a Parramatta supporters forum.
Where 98% of the posters haven't made past year 10!!

Oh a thousand apologies sir, misguided.
And yes when you lose the next two games and crash out of the finals week one. There will be recriminations.

Sure, we haven't made it further than Year 10 - but at least we made it past Kindergarten, unlike your good self.

Keep at it, though, champion - with hard work, you may just make a competent troll yet.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
OMG the english police
Hot+Fuzz.jpg

Latest posts