What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 24 vs Tigers

getsmarty

Immortal
match-default-1736x350.jpg

Telstra Premiership Round 24 Dragons vs Wests Tigers
Telstra Premiership

Round 24 - Sunday 1st September 2019

Match: Dragons vs Wests Tigers
Kick off: 4:05pm
dragons-badge.svg

home Team

Dragons

15th Position

wests-tigers-badge.svg

away Team

Wests Tigers

11th Position

#NRLDragonsTigers

Venue: Sydney Cricket Ground

Match broadcasters

• Nine Network
  • Foxtel
  • LIVE PASS
  • KAYO
Ground Conditions: N/A

Weather: Fine

Buy Tickets
Stats
Current Season
Wins this season
33%

7/21

43%

9/21

Points Scored
home St. George Illawarra Dragons

away Wests Tigers
Points Conceded

away Wests Tigers
Completion Rate
76%

78%

Tackle Efficiency
88.8%

90%

Average Points Scored

away Wests Tigers
Average Points Conceded

away Wests Tigers
Average Play The Ball
3.43s

3.46s

https://www.dragons.com.au/draw/nrl-premiership/2019/round-24-dragons-v-wests-tigers/

BLM01

First Grade
Just putting the info up in advance so that people can plan the following weekend....All free to air games....Round 25 will be our G.F vs the titans...............
LOL 86...that is the 3rd time this month i have fallen for the old next game info before the previous game trick
You wont get me again :p

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
Come on Tigers... Hope they win to ensure we finish second last...

Bye Bye Mary....
I doubt we will finish second last, Cowboys have the Bulldogs and the Storm and are equal with us save for 7 points. We should beat the Titans and won’t be far away with the tigers. Cowboys will lose to Storm and might even lose to the Dogs. So if the form guide is correct we only need to make up 6-7 points and we overtake Cowboys. Either way it won’t save uncle fester, he’s finished trust me, they just want to give us all a nice Christmas present

ALSGI

Bench
There’s no way we can win this, look at all the rep players in the Tigers squad.

SCG will be sold out, thank goodness it’s the channel 9 game on Sunday arvo.

I reckon we should rest Aitken, Lafai, Lats so they’re not burnt out for the GC game. Booking my tickets for the GC game early so I don’t miss out.

Can’t wait. Exciting times, we could climb to 14th if we show intent and the boys ‘want’ it more. Hope we can make win a couple more second halves to set us up for next year.

hazzbeen

Bench
There’s no way we can win this, look at all the rep players in the Tigers squad.

SCG will be sold out, thank goodness it’s the channel 9 game on Sunday arvo.

I reckon we should rest Aitken, Lafai, Lats so they’re not burnt out for the GC game. Booking my tickets for the GC game early so I don’t miss out.

Can’t wait. Exciting times, we could climb to 14th if we show intent and the boys ‘want’ it more. Hope we can make win a couple more second halves to set us up for next year.
Yea its bullshit this 80 min...

emu62

Juniors
Very sad but i hope Benji absolutely destroys us & thus ending McWreckers reign as a coach. Wouldn't there be some justice in that. After all it was implied that he & widdop couldnt combine. So he had to go.
Imo it was McWrecker who cant coach & as usual someone else gets the blame . (This year its all the assistant coaches) Real coaches like Bennet & Magquire dont seem to have any problems getting the best out of him late in his career, Only our clueless turd did