What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

I havent learnt what or how to do a podcast yet

You can ease into it by getting your dad (cousin, uncle, mum) to take a cassette player in the car on the way to wherever, and to record whatever they feel like saying as they pass the sights of Sydney. Then play it back when you're driving to work the next day. That's pretty much it for some.

hindy111

Post Whore
I have a feeling we will get Jai Arrow. Unsure why. Just seems like the type of guy BA wants to lead club.

Gronk

Staff member
From succession thread
@Poupou Escobar said:
So we (officially) have 17 merkins in next year's squad, 18 if Alvaro takes up his option.

It’s Rnd 23. Are we not worried that we haven’t signed anyone?

Gazzamatta

Coach
I heard Gowie on ABC Footy coverage yesterday. As eloquent as ever. Said hes definitely playing next year then hopes to transition into administration. Commentator commented that she hopes BA is listening. Gowie quickly responded that he hopes O'Neil is listening. I got the impression he will play elsewhere if no offer from Parra but it sounded pretty clear that he has a gig with Parra post retirement regardless.

emjaycee

Coach
From succession thread

It’s Rnd 23. Are we not worried that we haven’t signed anyone?
I reckon there are offers on the table for Taka, Mennings, Stefano and Gower. That would make 22.
Add Stone, Parry and Dunster to that and we reach 25.

There would another 3 or 4 players externally we would be talking to for sure, such as RCG, Fifita, and the other 2 I am not going to mention. If we get 1 or 2 of those, we are probably looking at having 27 on the roster in the next few weeks/month (keeping in mind a lot of announcements aren't made until after the season ends for each club).

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
I heard Gowie on ABC Footy coverage yesterday. As eloquent as ever. Said hes definitely playing next year then hopes to transition into administration. Commentator commented that she hopes BA is listening. Gowie quickly responded that he hopes O'Neil is listening. I got the impression he will play elsewhere if no offer from Parra but it sounded pretty clear that he has a gig with Parra post retirement regardless.
Exactly how i heard it too. Said there was interest from England due to his passport, but prefers to stay with eels.

hindy111

Post Whore

If signs he would be Wenty. His form has dropped the last month and to many young blokes starting to develop

hindy111

Post Whore
Holmes didnt get a snap. Id say Jets will pass.
Do we forget MJ and go after Holmes with Guth to centre?

hindy111

Post Whore
Stefano might be worth blooding this weekend.

Tepai is oferring little. Gower needs a rest and Brown will be suspended.

Fergo back means Taka to bench so that is one spot taken.

Niaukore will start. We need some punch off bench.
Taka,Alvaro,Gower,Tepai would be low energy.

I'd prefer some power and speed. Mannahs form also has been grest and been making 150mtrs and busting tackles. Given the chance he will finish his career with a bang.

Taka
Mannah
Terepo
Stefano/Stone

Its time to throw caution unto the wind. If Stefano doesn't perform you bring Gower in for finals. There is a chance he gives us something special.