What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Official Swamp

traffoed10

Juniors
Let's turn this into a more interesting discussion.

It seems like this person has form. They create alts and go around trying (unsuccessfully) to get others upset by repeatedly attempting to assault them with the forum equivalent of a wet lettuce.

At no stage do they appear aware that they are coming across as rather unsophisticated and childish yet they continue.

There are a number of highly intelligent people on this forum, including as I understand it a couple of behavioural psychologists (@Gronk and @strider). Perhaps they could offer their opinion on what drives such irrational behaviour from somebody?

Oh dear,

I have "form" do I?

Yes please, sick the Parramatta forum psychologists on me.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Fatso went alright did he, last time?
Luckly he will be feasting on Pizza & drinking chocolate Milkshakes over the next two weeks.
So he can be even fatter.

Re Manly....Bahahahahaha. yeah right, they are a very good team, your team is a bag of crap.
The same Manly who lost to the Warriors and now have a string of legit top six teams coming up? Geez you don't aim high.

traffoed10

Juniors
Sure, we haven't made it further than Year 10 - but at least we made it past Kindergarten, unlike your good self.

Keep at it, though, champion - with hard work, you may just make a competent troll yet.

Don't forget the minimum requirement of six missing teeth (maybe that's why there's no decent steak restaurants in Parramatta, never thought of that)

And the cutting your own hair thing.

As for trolling, I think I will be back after your loss to Brisbane.

traffoed10

Juniors
The same Manly who lost to the Warriors and now have a string of legit top six teams coming up? Geez you don't aim high.

What's this "top six" crap.
There is no "top six"!!!
You're just sixth in the 8.
Unlike Manly who are in the top 4.

Yes they did lose to Warriors away.
You lost to the Dogs at home.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Brisbane are very ordinary.
What's this "top six" crap.
There is no "top six"!!!
You're just sixth in the 8.
Unlike Manly who are in the top 4.

Yes they did lose to Warriors away.
You lost to the Dogs at home.
We've lost to two nuffy teams at home this year when they brought us down to their level. But we're still top six, which means we get a home finals match.

Luckily we won't have to play a shitty team like the Panthers or Dogs at home. Whomever we play we won't be taking lightly.

The problem with coming fourth is you have to play in Melbourne in the first week. Your home finals match isn't until week two.

hindy111

Post Whore
I didn't say we were any good.
I'm saying your crap.
You guys need some truth about your team.
You're not top 4 nor are you ANY chance to make the grand final.

I dont think there is much difference between 5th and 14th tbh. Just mentally some teams are drained. Dogs are not crap. Just not as good as top 4 but can compete with anyone else. This has been proven.
A lot comes down to luck on the day. Dogs had the luck against us. But in some others games Parra had all the luck. Dogs also been unlucky like loss to Storm.

hindy111

Post Whore
Hey you should just worry about fatso Brown.
At least one good thing, it will ensure he is a genetic dead end.
That will be a massive:thumbsup:for humanity.

I'd swap him for Ryan Matterson. He has become the best lock in game in a short space of time.

strider

Post Whore
Let's turn this into a more interesting discussion.

It seems like this person has form. They create alts and go around trying (unsuccessfully) to get others upset by repeatedly attempting to assault them with the forum equivalent of a wet lettuce.

At no stage do they appear aware that they are coming across as rather unsophisticated and childish yet they continue.

There are a number of highly intelligent people on this forum, including as I understand it a couple of behavioural psychologists (@Gronk and @strider). Perhaps they could offer their opinion on what drives such irrational behaviour from somebody?

Trolling people who arent particularly enamoured with their own team is rather pointless ... I dont this anyone here actually thinks we are gonna win any title this year ... Half the eels posters are still just patiently waiting for an implosion so they can rip and tear ourselves a new arsehole ... Trolling isnt actually required lol

Personally i have always just thought trolls are simply insecure, small peniled kids with no friends and nothing better to do .... Still to be proven wrong

Eelogical

Referee
Look online Football forums when I'm posting using my phone at the car wash.
I'm ok with a typing error here or there.
But the reality you guys can't escape is, your team are a bag of crap.
With vile human beings in your team, past & present.
Maybe you should utilise your valuable weekend time more wisely by washing your car at home rather than wasting it on your phone at a car wash. On a side note, I'm also OK with a typing error here and there, especially when someone tries their best, as you have so diligently demonstrated. It's your inability to make intelligent, constructive criticisms when attempting to troll other teams supporters that suggests your posting skills and thought processes need refining. Good luck in your endeavours going forward. Hopefully, when you return you will show us a skill level more worthy of our time, rather than a level that evokes chronic rabies.

hybrideel

Bench
So am I right in reading that a supporter of the coffs harbour bulldogs is criticising us over the behaviour of our players