What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which Team's Bandwagon Are You Jumping On In The Finals?

If the Panthers or Tigers don't make it, Raiders. Really don't like any of the others.

f**k I forgot about the Storm. Yeah, Storm first.

Last edited:
1. Raiders (been too long for their fans).

2. Roosters (to finally see back-to-back again - with a real possibility of a three-peat with their roster).

3. Storm (for the butt-hurt it'd cause so many).

Tiger5150

Bench
Come one, come all

We’re here to try and provide salvation from WWE’s finest, the salary sombrero’s, lol@souffs and the north shore pricks

The price of admission is you stand, where ever you are, the stadium, the pub, your lounge room... you participate in the Viking clap

Well I was going to say the Raiders, but now I know the price....Manly

flippikat

Bench
1 - Rabbitohs. My wife supports Souths.. and with the Warriors out of contention, it's pretty much a given I'll jump on their bandwagon. I honestly think they're gonna dip out of the playoffs pretty quickly though.

2 - Raiders. I'm loving their momentum.. and I'm always a fan of teams breaking a drought. There's a bit of nostalgia too, as I started following the game in the early 1990s when the Green Machine were in full force.. plus green is my favourite colour, so they have that going for them.. hehehe.

3 - Parramatta. For no other reason than it'd break a decent drought. I suppose it'd energise their supporter base, which (from what I gather) is a bit of a 'sleeping giant'.. so that could be good for the game overall.

As for others, I dont really care either way... well so long as it's not the Storm (hate the wrestle, hate the cheating), or Roosters (never liked them, but with my wife being a Souths fan they HAVE to be a team I cheer against).

Reflector

Juniors
Be great to see the Raiders or Eels break their droughts (a real drought, we're talking teams that haven't won a comp since the furthest away trip from Sydney was Queanbeyan or the comp was named after a tobacco company, not a Broncos "we haven't won a comp this decade= drought")

Just hope it's not another case where any team you'd remotely like to see win it is whittled away and all you're left with is trying to pick out of the Storm or Roosters...

blaza88z

Coach
90% of the people here will get on Canberra's bandwagon, why?

They haven't won it in a long time, it's that simple really.

Fangs

Coach
Dogs if they make it. Followed by the Tigers (Who the f**k else? You can't be human and have the Eels as your second team).

As for the current 8, Raiders by a long way.

Fangs

Coach
90% of the people here will get on Canberra's bandwagon, why?

They haven't won it in a long time, it's that simple really.

Its really because they are a largely inoffensive football club, 'the little guys' so to speak. Unlike the news ltd funded Brisbane Broncos.

Latest posts