What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack mcgregor

TruSaint

Referee
Mary announcing he's stepping down.

69528844_3197849553573492_7637656981456551936_n.jpg

sa1nt5

Juniors
Half time titans beating Melbourne. Can we dream that the titans go in with it and then put 40 on Newcastle next week and 40 on us the week after ? Is it really possible that Mary can add a well deserved trophy to the cabinet for 2019 in his last year as “head coach “ thus relieving us fans of feeling cheated out of the spoon this is too much unexpected suspense for me!!!!!

sa1nt5

Juniors
Half time titans beating Melbourne. Can we dream that the titans go in with it and then put 40 on Newcastle next week and 40 on us the week after ? Is it really possible that Mary can add a well deserved trophy to the cabinet for 2019 in his last year as “head coach “ thus relieving us fans of feeling cheated out of the spoon this is too much unexpected suspense for me!!!!!
Height of wishful thinking! But in keeping with that format and in retribution we can hope that we play to our ultimate potential against the titans and put 100 on them. BASTARDS !!

jeffdragon

Bench
Mary will be there for the start of the 2020 season ,whether we like or not.
But he is $1-02 to be the first sacked when we start the season poorly.

St Georgio

Juniors
Mary announcing he's stepping down.

69528844_3197849553573492_7637656981456551936_n.jpg
I liked to thank all My Close mates(Jobs4TheBoys) through all the lows and Lows, I take great pride with everything I did in making young men into fine players and great human beings, even though my stat suggests that my overall winning is 49% we made the top 8 every 2nd year, only to be beaten on every occasion by the High balls and lucky intercept passes.

Last edited:

Blood&Bandage

Juniors
Surprised the players haven’t blasted Mary yet for his shit game plans and lack of knowledge or even his use of the bench or even the fact he picks players out of position to accomodate Lafai and Aiken.
How can I ‘Double like this post!!!!’
This has been happening for years!!!!
It’s so sad what he’s done to our once proud and competitive club.
I’m passed getting upset, I’ve checked out.
No more wasted money on membership till he’s gone.
I feel for the players.

BBTB

Juniors
Just watched Ruben Garrick score another try for manly thanks mcshinyhead for destroying this club I seriously am turned off watching the dragons thanks to you
How did we let Garrick go. The leading point scorer
in 2019 nrl competition. Now we don't have any wingers of note, so why didn't
these idiots running our club, no of his potential. After all he played all his junior football on the south coast.

jeffdragon

Bench
Garrick did have bad hands when with us.afb was in trouble
We are letting Masters go Robson n field. And now Lomax in 21
Mitch rein,Sele have done squat since leaving.
We seem to keep some players who are worth,nil.

71saintsimon

Juniors
How did we let Garrick go. The leading point scorer
in 2019 nrl competition. Now we don't have any wingers of note, so why didn't
these idiots running our club, no of his potential. After all he played all his junior football on the south coast.
Let Garrick go and signed ravalawa incredibly smart management at the dragons know wonder where stuck with McGregor