What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 R23 Sun - Raiders 14-18 Sea Eagles @ GIO

Round 23: Raiders v Sea Eagles

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

skeepe

Immortal
Yeah the stoppage for an HIA after the quick tap was absolute horseshit.

f**k Manly play a negative game. Seriously. Deliberate penalties all game. I would hate to see that rewarded by any success this year. f**king horrible to watch. I’d rather see Melbourne win than the negative shit that we saw today by the merkins in maroon.

The Wighton no try was a disgrace.

Reuben Garrick deserves an academy award by the way. Quality acting after BJ accidentally fell on him.

Manly were laying down so much they should be working in Fyshwick. And the refs fell for it every time.

Trbojevic’s try came off the back of a cold drop by Manly inexplicably winning a penalty. Seriously, they did not score a single point that didn’t have Ashley Klein fingers all over it.

I hope Ricky goes absolutely nuts in the press conference. That was so much f**king bullshit, easily the worst performance by a referee in years.

I’m f**king fuming.

Pete Cash

Post Whore

f**k Manly play a negative game. Seriously. Deliberate penalties all game. I would hate to see that rewarded by any success this year. f**king horrible to watch. I’d rather see Melbourne win than the negative shit that we saw today by the merkins in maroon.

Reuben Garrick deserves an academy award by the way. Quality acting after BJ accidentally fell on him.

Manly were laying down so much they should be working in Fyshwick. And the refs fell for it every time.

Trbojevic’s try came off the back of a cold drop by Manly inexplicably winning a penalty. Seriously, they did not score a single point that didn’t have Ashley Klein fingers all over it.

I hope Ricky goes absolutely nuts in the press conference. That was so much f**king bullshit, easily the worst performance by a referee in years.

I’m f**king fuming.

Mate, its remarkable how you can remain so unbiased even when angry.

SBD82

Coach

I’m f**king fuming.
Decent rant. 7/10.

Needs just a bit more paranoia.

SBD82

Coach
The only way to determine which ref was accurate is a fight to the death between Annesley and Munro at the acquarium. Winner is sacrificed to Imhotep.
Would watch. Would pay.

And suddenly the refs are bringing supporters together, instead of tearing us apart.

shear_joy9

Coach
I still can’t believe the video ref never checked the offside from the play the ball for Garrick’s try.

They seem to check every f**king little thing yet miss the most obvious offside. Gosiewski may as well have been standing in Canberra’s backline

mave

Coach
I still can’t believe the video ref never checked the offside from the play the ball for Garrick’s try.

They seem to check every f**king little thing yet miss the most obvious offside. Gosiewski may as well have been standing in Canberra’s backline

Now I've had a few, and given this some thought.

Do they ever check if the defending team is offside, whilst checking the attacking teams "try" ?

Point being , it may be "no try " due to a random knock on, but the defensive offside is never checked.

KOMORI

Juniors

I’m f**king fuming.
Just when I thought peak Skeepe was achieved... you raise the bar!!

I’m not even angry :joy::joy:

justdave

Juniors
Just when I thought peak Skeepe was achieved... you raise the bar!!

I’m not even angry :joy::joy:
Never be angry at skeepe, he’s the self professed, I’m the best and know it all about the rules as he’s said many times.

Maybe a welfare check might be more suitable

justdave

Juniors
Canberra fans, you’ve got some great f**king talent in your side, bad luck today but I’m pretty sure you’re going to have fun in the finals. I’d love to see us v raiders at the deep end

bileduct

Coach
That disallowed Wighton try was more of a try than the first one Choker scored against the Storm last week. Incredible the ref sent the Wighton one up to the video ref as a no try, but the disallowed Manly one in the second half went up as a try.

KOMORI

Juniors
That disallowed Wighton try was more of a try than the first one Choker scored against the Storm last week. Incredible the ref sent the Wighton one up to the video ref as a no try, but the disallowed Manly one in the second half went up as a try.
Which is a reasonably clear indictment of just how bad Klein and co were today..

Both were no try, and correctly judged by the bunker as such, amazingly enough...