What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kalyn Ponga Sweeps

Burwood

Bench
To date, all talk of Ponga has been overwhelmingly positive. Fans from teams across the NRL appreciate his talent and seem genuinely excited to watch him play each week. The media can’t get enough of the kid, with even NSWelshmen calling for his selection in origin.

If he played for Melbourne, Brisbane or Easts I think he’d already be hated by fans. Though playing for Newcastle (everyone’s second team) has meant that he’s still adored.

My question to you is: when will this change, and what will be the reason?

My prediction:
Date- Sunday, 4th October 2020
Reason- tall poppy syndrome after claiming the CCM and winning back-to-back premierships with Newcastle

nick87

Coach
He’ll significantly improve his standing with me as soon as he leaves that moribund team

Go Kalyn, spread your wings and be all you can be. No point throwing your career away with that side

mozza91

Coach
He’ll significantly improve his standing with me as soon as he leaves that moribund team

Go Kalyn, spread your wings and be all you can be. No point throwing your career away with that side
Even at our shittest we’re still 10 times more relevant than your club.