What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 ASHES: 3rd Test Australia v England, Leeds Aug 22-26

undertaker

Coach
i dont want to come across as a bedwetter but we f**ked up with the bat plain and simple. Khawaja has to go and have a line through him for that shot.
Labuschagne batting very well, but he'll be very disappointed when he reflects on his run out. Being run out in a test match is completely unnecessary.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
I have to go to bed but if we lose this game i 100 percent think the series is over unless it literally rains heavily in the next two tests.

We can criticise the bowling but its the batting that has put us here. We bowled England out for 67 ffs. We need to do better. Every dismissal was soft and I include Marnus twice.

Bazal

Post Whore
I have to go to bed but if we lose this game i 100 percent think the series is over unless it literally rains heavily in the next two tests.

We can criticise the bowling but its the batting that has put us here. We bowled England out for 67 ffs. We need to do better. Every dismissal was soft and I include Marnus twice.

If you can't defend this score you do not deserve to be a test match bowler. Simple as that.

It would literally be a record chase and you wanna blame the bats lmao

350 run lead mate. We have to be able to defend that in the fourth innings with the attack we have