What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Crowd Watch

Stallion

First Grade
$100 x 33,000 = $3.3 Million
$40 x 52,000 = $2.08 Million (no guarantee of a full house either)

Lucky you are not in charge of ticketing prices at the Broncos because they would make just over a million dollars less per game in ticket revenue using your logic.

I know I'm discoursing with a supreme dummy.But anyway.; A larger positive flow on effect is gained with a bigger attendance culture . If you cannot figure this out then that's your fault not others!

Slater1

Juniors
Where's Perth Red to rip into the Storm crowd?? ohhh it's not a Sydney crowd never mind..

As someone who lives in Melbourne-- I agree it was a bad crowd today, but there is a range of factors that lead to that:

• Other events in the Olympic Park Complex that overlapped with the match (Richmond Vs Brisbane Lions getting 75k+ across the road at the MCG starting at 3pm, Vixens Vs Collingwood in the Super Netball also in the complex starting @ 1pm-- leading to parking being at an absolute premium.
  • The match featuring 1 v 16 not being super appealing for supporters to watch in person
  • Crowd fatigue in Melbourne this weekend. On top of the Rich/Bris 75k crowd today, there was 87k at Ess/Collingwood on Friday night, 51k at the USA/Boomers basketball on Thursday & 52k at US/Boomers on Saturday. A crowd of 265k across 4 events attending something else--some of those who may've gone to the Storm if they didn't attend one of those four events.

Yet now next weekend the AFL has a bye round and Melbournian's will be looking for total level sport to watch--- where will the Storm be playing? At Lottoland @ 5:30pm on Saturday with no FTA coverage. The NRL should have the Storm playing at home in a prime time slot next week and take advantage of the break in the AFL season.

Slater1

Juniors
An entire state has 11 k?

Absolutely embarrassing.

A perfect time slot.

f**k them off .

The same amount of people in Victoria have attended one of six sporting events in Melbourne in the past four as have attended the first 21 Cronulla Sharks games of the NRL season.

You do realise that unlike in the Shire-- there's actually other things to do and see in Melbourne?

The same amount of people in Victoria have attended one of six sporting events in Melbourne in the past four as have attended the first 21 Cronulla Sharks games of the NRL season.

You do realise that unlike in the Shire-- there's actually other things to do and see in Melbourne?
Excuses. It’s RL and it’s all that should matter. Rain hail or shine.

No excuses...piss them off

carcharias

Immortal

Cry me a shit coloured river

Perth Red

Post Whore
Where's Perth Red to rip into the Storm crowd?? ohhh it's not a Sydney crowd never mind..

Here, sht crowd. Happy?

Well done raiders, Three decent crowds this weekend. Rest shthouse
I wonder how many nrl games have had 10-12k crowds this year, seems to be the norm this year.