What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What pisses me off the most about the Warriors targeting David Fifita

Meth

Staff member
What is a worry is there is less and less of us posting on this warriors forum now. I think we may be coined ...... the die-hards.

A few spirits have been finally broken

I've been travelling a lot and the Warriors haven't been worth the extra effort of contending with timezones

ZEROMISSTACKLES

First Grade
What is a worry is there is less and less of us posting on this warriors forum now. I think we may be coined ...... the die-hards.

A few spirits have been finally broken
What can you say? Everyone has already pretty much covered what I'm about to say on here, so I just end up reading and picking up a few good points along the way.

I must say, it's been awhile since I've seen posts of excitement and positivity about the team.

Rich102

Staff member
Interesting......... A key demographic the brains trust at Warriors HQ can possibly tap into.

Question ...... would you like the Warriors 2020 Jersey / kit to be made of latex?

Pink lace with pretty frills.

Matua

Bench
In the last few weeks I've watched the Warriors split screen (with Kayosports) with whatever NPC game is on at that time - I usually have the Warriors commentary on at the start and then switch to the rugby after about 15 mins of swearing at the TV.

I used to hate watch the Warriors and The Walking Dead. I stopped watching The Walking Dead but sadly still watch the Warriors.

Edit: Slightly off topic as I was following on from so other posts about still watching them - regarding Fifita, I don't know why we'd chase a young Australian Polynesian when instead we should be putting processes in place so we can attract the next SBW, Jesse Bromwich or Judas Taumalolo.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Next seasons training shirts for sale

430763_1.jpg

ZEROMISSTACKLES

First Grade
Hate to kill your hopes but theres no way David Fifita, Craig Bellamy or anyone that's great right now, is coming to the Warriors. NO WAY! That's like LeBron James coming to play for the NZ Breakers.

We can ask but lol, they ain't coming whilst they're hot.

Feel free to use this post as your signature if I'm wrong about those two and so I'll always be reminded that I was wrong. It's all good by me lol.

Last edited:

Iron Lion

Juniors
Hate to kill your hopes but theres no way David Fifita, Craig Bellamy or anyone that's great right now, is coming to the Warriors. NO WAY! That's like LeBron James coming to play for the NZ Breakers.

We can ask but lol, they ain't coming whilst they're hot.

Feel free to use this post as your signature if I'm wrong about those two and so I'll always be reminded that I was wrong. It's all good by me lol.

You're not wrong. Warriors need to drive all that cash into the next generation of players. They need to debut several young players next year. And they need to play guys like Hayze Perham and Josh Curran.

Tom Ale
Philip Makatoa
Junior Pua
Isaiah Vagana
Elise Katoa
Preston Riki
Jackson Frei
Selestino Ravutaumada
Paul Turner
Brody Tamarua

Diesel

Referee
Jai Arrow knocked back $3m over 4 years. Not sure if he’s who we needed but expect the Warriors to offer overs

JJ

Immortal
Jai Arrow knocked back $3m over 4 years. Not sure if he’s who we needed but expect the Warriors to offer overs
He’d be great

If that’s true, they offered him same or less than Blair is getting?? That’s pretty f**ked up

spear tackle

Juniors
You are not wrong, best we can hope for is to hang on to our up and comers as well as a couple of big munters from the local comp and a few hardened journey men near the end of their playing days on one or two season contracts. Why they haven't done this from the start I'm not sure only then if we start showing a bit of success will we get a few top names maybe look at us. Right now they run and who can blame them.

Iron Lion

Juniors
From day 1 the Warriors should have been investing in junior players and development systems, not big-name players.

Half of the NRL stars are from NZ anyway. And of those almost all from Auckland.

Big massive props and 2nd rowers. Now we don't even know how to spot them anymore.

And even if we have talented juniors like Hayze Perham, Preston Riki, Tom Ale and Paul Turner - Stephen Kearney refuses to play them.

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Anyone see the NZRL premiership game today on Sky ?

The 17 year old backrower from Canterbury is an absolute gun, going to be a star, he absolutely destroyed them

Unfortunately he is off to Australia at the end of the year to a club over there

Iron Lion

Juniors
Anyone see the NZRL premiership game today on Sky ?

The 17 year old backrower from Canterbury is an absolute gun, going to be a star, he absolutely destroyed them

Unfortunately, he is off to Australia at the end of the year to a club over there

Oh please dont say it was Caius Faatili!

Was he a half Samoan Red head kid?

He has been a standout for ages. Killed it in canterbury this year.

Every man and his dog could see years ago he was going to be a star.

Warriors didn't pick him up. Trialed for them. They didnt want him.

Everyone was saying 'you got to sign this kid up'

F@cking idiots

Makes ME SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Oh please dont say it was Caius Faatili!

Was he a half Samoan Red head kid?

He has been a standout for ages. Killed it in canterbury this year.

Every man and his dog could see years ago he was going to be a star.

Warriors didn't pick him up. Trialed for them. They didnt want him.

Everyone was saying 'you got to sign this kid up'

F@cking idiots

Makes ME SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol don’t know how to break it to you but yes that is the boy. Schoolkid dominating men

Mobile, line breaking, skilful 2nd rower, something the Warriors obviously don’t need ...

Packing the suitcase for Brisbane I believe

Iron Lion

Juniors
Lol don’t know how to break it to you but yes that is the boy. Schoolkid dominating men

Mobile, line breaking, skilful 2nd rower, something the Warriors obviously don’t need ...

Packing the suitcase for Brisbane I believe

Honestly .......... I can't find the words ............ ABSOLUTE MORONS ....... ABSOLUTE F@*KING MORONS

Big Marn

Juniors
Could he tackle? Lots of players look great with ball in hand, but if you are a revolving door on D, you end up being a liability to the team

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Could he tackle? Lots of players look great with ball in hand, but if you are a revolving door on D, you end up being a liability to the team

Has the lot, has been playing premier club footy for 2 seasons so hasn’t been able to rely on physically dominating

Iron Lion

Juniors
The kid is deadset the next SBW type player.

Warriors had 3 or 4 years they could have signed and locked him up. He was there to be signed.

Warriors do you want him? ... no

Warriors do you want him? ... no

Warriors do you want him?... no

Had kid the Broncos want you ..... Signed

It's honestly enough to do your head in and quit supporting the Warriors.

What are they getting paid for there?

They are useless every single one of them.

Latest posts