What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gal’s Last Home Game

Card Shark

Immortal
Got my tickets, looking forward to it.

Should be a great game in front of a huge crowd, to salute the career of the legend that is Gal!

I reckon we will be up for this & the Raiders will be on a downer after their loss today, they have had a few very tough games in a row.

taipan

Referee
Got my tickets, looking forward to it.

Should be a great game in front of a huge crowd, to salute the career of the legend that is Gal!

I reckon we will be up for this & the Raiders will be on a downer after their loss today, they have had a few very tough games in a row.

I'll be there,SFA seating tickets left.
We need a decent win against the Green ones, else our confidence going into the last vital game will be shattered.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Being our last home game for 2 years will signal a farewell to Shark Park for the majority of the squad. Off the top of my head the following players won't be back.
Gal....Matty Prior....B1... Capes... Boogie....Feki...Moz...Duges.
The next batch would be the possible last gamers...Matty Moylan...Chad...
Finally the likely long termers who you'd think will be back at the new Shark Park in 2022....Wadeo....B2...Xerri...Fifi. ...Uele...Magoo....Jack Williams..Ronaldo ....Britt...SJ (hopefully).
At the end of the day at least 5 of our premiership side will playing their last game at home and deserve a fitting farewell in front of a full house.

snout

First Grade
Being our last home game for 2 years will signal a farewell to Shark Park for the majority of the squad. Off the top of my head the following players won't be back.
Finally the likely long termers who you'd think will be back at the new Shark Park in 2022....Wadeo....B2...Xerri...Fifi. ...Uele...Magoo....Jack Williams..Ronaldo ....Britt...SJ (hopefully).
At the end of the day at least 5 of our premiership side will playing their last game at home and deserve a fitting farewell in front of a full house.
Hopefully Dimdicks last homer as well

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Jayden Brailey on big week wrap said Moylan hoping for the Tigers.

Williams and Feki need scans, Williams not looking good.

Guess that means Boogs, Ruldoph off the bench maybe? Probably Blake with Jayden playing 13 whilst Gall is off.

Katoa appears to be next if Feki is out.

Predicted side for Raiders

Dugan
Katoa
Xerri
Morris
Mulitalo
Johnson
Townsend
Woods
JBrailey
Prior
Nikora
Graham
Gallen

Capewell
Fifita
Uele
BBrailey

What a fricken weird fan boy type post. Honestly.

R-15-3

Juniors
Canberra struggle working it out of their line after stopped play, they rely on momentum from their backs. Need to find touch or die with ball in hand in the corners. Our kick chase is pretty ordinary and has been putting us on the back foot all year.

SharkShocked

Bench
Is it just me, or does it feel like this game hasn’t been marketed / pushed enough.

I’d have thought with Gals last game at home and 2 years away from home they’d be making as much noise as possible to pack the living fk out of the joint.

eddiesmith

Juniors
They must be expecting a bumper crowd, about a month ago I got regular emails saying they’ve cancelled the GA barcode on my interstate membership for this game and if I want to attend I had to register my intent with them to get a ticket.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
nrl.com said:
Morris said it was up to experienced players like himself and Dugan to shift around to suit the needs of the team due to their ability to play multiple spots.

"We've got a luxury in this team where we have blokes that have played in positions throughout their career and they can get the job done," Morris added.

"That's the good thing about this side and blokes are just doing whatever job is required of them and I've been lucky enough to be on the end of some good set finishes.

"[Dugan and I] have both played a number of games in different positions but we've got that experience there as well, it doesn't matter what number we have on our back, we're going to go out there and do a job regardless so I think that's a definite positive and it's handy for Bomber (coach John Morris) to have up his sleeve."

That's the spirit!

https://www.nrl.com/news/2019/08/06/like-riding-a-bike-morris-more-than-happy-to-wing-it/