What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which Team's Bandwagon Are You Jumping On In The Finals?

jargan83

Coach
In order of preference

Manly (Turbo Bros)
Canberra (Want to see Sticky break some chairs in celebration)
Easts (James Tedesco :heart:)

Jean Capdouze

Juniors
So.... You'll be supporting the Roosters I assume...? I await your next post telling us you'll be supporting the Roosters in the finals... You dumb merkin
Yes I am supporting the Mighty Eastern Suburbs Roosters. Are you a bit upset your team is knowhere to be seen at finals time again?

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I’m going to put on a limb and choose the plucky feel good story of the year and go the Storm. Against all odds they are top of the table, have a likeable team of cleanskins and captained by a real gentleman and all round good bloke. Throw in a coach that never loses his cool and is so articulate to listen too.

And their long suffering fans deserve it, such adversity.

Cockadoodledoo

First Grade
Why are people getting on board of the team that out Melbourne's Melbourne for grubbiness. You may as well choose the Storm.

titoelcolombiano

First Grade
I just want to see a grand final with a bit of spice. The problem with a Roosters v Storm GF is that in many fans' eyes they are both the villain so it is hard for neutrals to get into it. Conversely, it is not easy for neutrals to get into a GF that has two 'feel good' teams in it.

If we settle on a finals lineup of: Melbourne, Roosters, Canberra, Manly, Souths, Parra, Tigers, Broncs, the majority neutrals will likely view it this way:

Villains:
  • Melbourne
  • Roosters
  • Manly
  • Broncs
Feel Good Stories:
  • Canberra
  • Souths
  • Parra
  • Tigers
For me the ideal scenario would be one Grand Finalist from each camp.

footy75

Bench
Roosters because they are the best and deserve it for being the best.

Storm for the crying.

Raiders because it would be nice for Canberra.

Someguy

First Grade
I’m going to put on a limb and choose the plucky feel good story of the year and go the Storm. Against all odds they are top of the table, have a likeable team of cleanskins and captained by a real gentleman and all round good bloke. Throw in a coach that never loses his cool and is so articulate to listen too.

And their long suffering fans deserve it, such adversity.

Parra fans have got used to putting a positive spin on things I guess

Cockosh

Juniors
If the chooks choke then I’d be happy for parra and their long suffering fans to break their drought. Unless of course we meet them in the gf.