What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

IFR33K

Coach
Curtis Scott is a much better player than Kelly. You are right though about our pace or lack thereof. I think Drown is very quick. Remember reading how he ran down bevan French in a training match in the off season..
Just need to continue to strengthen.
If we don't sign a right backrower id be giving Andrew Davey a crack. From the Wenty games ive seen ive been impressed..good size, agility, build and pace for a backrower

We def need a number 9 imo. Reed is a solid player but we lack spark from there.

Happy MEel

First Grade
We def need a number 9 imo. Reed is a solid player but we lack spark from there.
I wonder if we’d consider making a play for Api Koroisau. Would provide plenty of spark through the middle and I reckon Reed and API would be a good hooker rotation. Possibly not the best value though.

84 Baby

Referee
I wonder if we’d consider making a play for Api Koroisau. Would provide plenty of spark through the middle and I reckon Reed and API would be a good hooker rotation. Possibly not the best value though.
Levi perhaps? Not as good but probably better value. Edit - although if Levi is also available this might help drive Korisaus price down

I think the “lack” of spark from Mahoney is due to energy management by Reed

Soto

Bench
Levi perhaps? Not as good but probably better value. Edit - although if Levi is also available this might help drive Korisaus price down

I think the “lack” of spark from Mahoney is due to energy management by Reed
McGuire wants Api at the Tigers. Connection exists from the souths premiership

TheRam

Coach
I know many have said this already, but we really need at least 2 high quality forward signings for next year if we are to improve and actually have a chance at the title.

By my way of reckoning we have had a fairly easy draw this year which has allowed us to reach the finals with an average to good forward pack on the paddock each week. Generally following on from a good(easier) draw you usually get a bad(hard) draw. If that is what happens, then if we have a similar strength pack, we will struggle big time to make the semis again.

I hope now that D. Fifita has decided to go to market, he isn't harbouring any ill feelings over our dumb arse management after passing on him when when he wanted to sign with us the first time around.

When this guy is NRL fit in a year or two, along P. Hass he will be the best forward in the world. He is a game changer. We should show him so much love and of course money that he finds it very, very hard to say no.

hindy111

Post Whore
I know many have said this already, but we really need at least 2 high quality forward signings for next year if we are to improve and actually have a chance at the title.

By my way of reckoning we have had a fairly easy draw this year which has allowed us to reach the finals with an average to good forward pack on the paddock each week. Generally following on from a good(easier) draw you usually get a bad(hard) draw. If that is what happens, then if we have a similar strength pack, we will struggle big time to make the semis again.

I hope now that D. Fifita has decided to go to market, he isn't harbouring any ill feelings over our dumb arse management after passing on him when when he wanted to sign with us the first time around.

When this guy is NRL fit in a year or two, along P. Hass he will be the best forward in the world. He is a game changer. We should show him so much love and of course money that he finds it very, very hard to say no.

Brilliant post. And agree completely

Eelogical

Referee
Brilliant post. And agree completely
erin-molan-947200.jpg

Avenger

Immortal
Some rumours I’ve heard today:

Shane Flanagan to coach the Dogs.

Nathan Brown/Trent Barrett to the Dragons.

I’ve heard sweet FA about any Parra rumours.

Soto

Bench
Our lips are sealed.
Anyone think that Brown may have been given a tip that McGregor will be axed?
Dogs seem to think that Pay may just well be the answer now.
Will be interesting to see how they play next year in the early rounds. Its always easier to play when the pressure is off i.e. know u can't make semis from about 10 rounds ago (despite them and their supporters still thinking finals are possible this year)
Finishing on 24 points with a very negative FA should not warrant a finals spot

JokerEel

First Grade
Some rumours I’ve heard today:

Shane Flanagan to coach the Dogs.

Nathan Brown/Trent Barrett to the Dragons.

I’ve heard sweet FA about any Parra rumours.

Barrett just signed up as the Panthers assistant coach doubt he leaves already.

Brown could go to Dragons as they seem to let a coach stay forever he may just get a chance to rebuild and see it through..

84 Baby

Referee
Anyone think that Brown may have been given a tip that McGregor will be axed?
Dogs seem to think that Pay may just well be the answer now.
Will be interesting to see how they play next year in the early rounds. Its always easier to play when the pressure is off i.e. know u can't make semis from about 10 rounds ago (despite them and their supporters still thinking finals are possible this year)
Finishing on 24 points with a very negative FA should not warrant a finals spot
Isn’t that right @traffoed10

Latest posts