What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Official Swamp

traffoed10

Juniors
Maybe you should utilise your valuable weekend time more wisely by washing your car at home rather than wasting it on your phone at a car wash. On a side note, I'm also OK with a typing error here and there, especially when someone tries their best, as you have so diligently demonstrated. It's your inability to make intelligent, constructive criticisms when attempting to troll other teams supporters that suggests your posting skills and thought processes need refining. Good luck in your endeavours going forward. Hopefully, when you return you will show us a skill level more worthy of our time, rather than a level that evokes chronic rabies.

ha...you take this forum very seriously, even advice on how to wash my car.
FYI it was my mother’s car (I wash it for her every 2nd weekend) and she lives in an apartment.

Last edited:

Bazal

Post Whore
Still waiting for @traffoed10 to produce his truth telling certificates.

You can't come here claiming to be a truth teller without the relevant certification from the original Truth Tellers Guild

traffoed10

Juniors
Hey @traffoed10, where did you go?

Yeah had to go out for beers & dinner last night.
Richmond oysters, Church Street Richmond. Very highly recommended if you are in Melbourne.

I'll be back after you lose to Brisbane.
Who is your last game again, Manly? ouch, you guys will lucky to lose by 30 (based on Thursday nights performance)

Eelogical

Referee
ha...you take this forum very seriously, even advice on how to wash my car.
FYI it was my mother’s car (I wash it for her every 2nd weekend) and she lives in an apartment.
I only take the serious elements of this forum seriously, @traffoed10. Your posts contribute to its comedic balance, and for that, I thank you.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Yeah had to go out for beers & dinner last night.
Richmond oysters, Church Street Richmond. Very highly recommended if you are in Melbourne.

I'll be back after you lose to Brisbane.
Who is your last game again, Manly? ouch, you guys will lucky to lose by 30 (based on Thursday nights performance)
Oysters are disgusting. The filthy little f**kers soak up all the shit and piss from other sea creatures.