What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which Team's Bandwagon Are You Jumping On In The Finals?

Jean Capdouze

Juniors
I’m surprised there isn’t a massive shift to the Sharks.
Gals final year and all.
What could be sweeter than seeing him hold up the trophy in his final game?
I predicted the the Cronulla Sutherland Sharks would be the only team able to beat the Eastern Suburbs Roosters in the Grand Final. I stand by my prediction.

The missus is a Raiders fan, so I kind of have to go with them - At least if the Raiders make it, I'll go to the GF with her and the kidlets, AND she'll be that happy I might get 2 annual blowjobs this year...

If Easts don’t make it, I’ll cheer them on just for you

Haffa

Roosters and anyone playing the Storm, Manly or the inbreds from the “Nations Capital”.

firechild

First Grade
I predicted the the Cronulla Sutherland Sharks would be the only team able to beat the Eastern Suburbs Roosters in the Grand Final. I stand by my prediction.
That may be true but there's a handful of teams that can beat the Sydney Roosters.

GongPanther

Referee
The Storm, Sharks, Easts, Souths and Manly should not be winning this comp.

But on the other hand, in light of this so called "salary cap", which we have seen this decade, Manly winning it twice in 3 years, and Easts and Melbourne winning it twice in 5 years. And this is besides the fact that these clubs manage to stay near the top of the ladder most seasons that they don't win the GF...yay the salary cap!

So, the salary cap prediction I have Easts V Melbourne. And a non salary cap GF in WT V Canberra V Broncos.

Bandwagon

Staff member
If not the Eels, then a Bronco's vs Sharks, with Darius, or maybe Milkdud dropping the kickoff to start golden point

grouch

First Grade
I really like a lot of Souths players. Damien Cook, Cam Murray and Cody Walker are brilliant to watch, and I'd kinda like to see Cody win one after the Origin dropping.

But yeah I'm on the Raiders.. and Tigers if they make it

Latest posts