What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons Next Coach

Our Next Coach for 2021

• Total voters

Dragonslayer

First Grade
Any even my dog as long as it's not Mary or any of his merry men.
But in all seriousness it will be Fitzgibbon

Watching Fitzgibbon in the Roosters coaching box on Saturday night, he must have been wondering WTF, why would I want to coach that rabble. Howver, there were signs in the 2nd half that he would have been really excited about. There's just that doubt thaf he would get a release seeing the other assjstant to Robinson looks certain fod the Knights job.
I voted for him btw, but I do think Toovey, on a short term deal, would turn us around very quickly and get us back on course. Hard nosed with good footy brain.

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
Watching Fitzgibbon in the Roosters coaching box on Saturday night, he must have been wondering WTF, why would I want to coach that rabble. Howver, there were signs in the 2nd half that he would have been really excited about. There's just that doubt thaf he would get a release seeing the other assjstant to Robinson looks certain fod the Knights job.
I voted for him btw, but I do think Toovey, on a short term deal, would turn us around very quickly and get us back on course. Hard nosed with good footy brain.

Agreed.
I picked Toovey as well but would probably settle with Fitz if needed.

I just hope it happens this season.
Why ruin 2020 by keeping McGregor?

Make it happen now and let the team, the fans and the club have something to look forward to next year.

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
It wouldn't surprise me if Fizgibbon is our next coach, due to the fact that he is Alan Fitzigibbon was Illawarra's coach in the early 80's. Craig also did play for us too.
I reckon it will be Craig, all the jigsaw pieces seem to fit into place, with his contract, Mary’s contract, his house is right between the two districts and the like. I’m warming to him actually. He might bring Billy Smith with him..

St Georgio

Juniors
Perception is an interesting Game, After such an early call, My Top 4 for our Next Coach Should be!
Shane Flanagan
Kevin Walters
Shaun Wayne
Anthony Griffin

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
Perception is an interesting Game, After such an early call, My Top 4 for our Next Coach Should be!
Shane Flanagan
Kevin Walters
Shaun Wayne
Anthony Griffin
Mine in order would be;
Shuan Wain
Tim Sheens
Demetriou
Fitzy
Most of them would be a gamble, but a change is as good as a holiday they say. In order of likelyhood and realistically I reckon;
Fitzy
Flanagan
Demetriou
Shaun Wain

I would be happy with any one of either our top fours to be honest.

redandwhite4evr

Juniors
I reckon it will be Craig, all the jigsaw pieces seem to fit into place, with his contract, Mary’s contract, his house is right between the two districts and the like. I’m warming to him actually. He might bring Billy Smith with him..

Hopefully you're right but Danny Weidler is reporting that the powerbrokers at SGI are keen on Flannagan (still living off his 2016 premiership win)- however he may still have to serve time in Coventry.

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
Hopefully you're right but Danny Weidler is reporting that the powerbrokers at SGI are keen on Flannagan (still living off his 2016 premiership win)- however he may still have to serve time in Coventry.
Im not keen on him, im not sure if it is my deep seated hatred of the gummies that is blinding me or the fact that its about as well as kept a secret as Santa Claus that they cheated the cap in 16, and we won't have the same luxury.