What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gal’s Last Home Game

taipan

Referee
Is it just me, or does it feel like this game hasn’t been marketed / pushed enough.

I’d have thought with Gals last game at home and 2 years away from home they’d be making as much noise as possible to pack the living fk out of the joint.

Tried to get seating for two, even in Southern Stand nuffink available.Ended up one on the concourse side, can't take my daughter.
If it's not being pushed,The non pusher needs a pay increase.Admittedly I haven't seen skydivers, billboards anywhere advertising it.

eddiesmith

Juniors
Less than a thousand tickets left according to Sharks Facebook page. Hopefully all the season ticket holders come out

eddiesmith

Juniors
Our crowd will probably be recorded as about 12,000

Something going on with counting our crowds down for some reason.

They’ve been pretty consistent, almost like they’ve decided on a number and that’s it. Yet some days it looks and sound packed, others it looks barren and empty.

Maybe it’s an attempt to say crowds are down due to facilities, we need funding to fix them?

carcharias

Immortal
Nice bit of touch footy beforehand
A few legends
Triester
I always thought he would’ve made a good coach.
I have nothing go back that up with.

Latest posts