What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who Supports Who?

Seeing so much Raiders gear around atm!

Raiders everywhere!!
Frikin influence of that destructive NWA group, wasn't there a remake of a film or something recently about them. Flip the devil it so intertwined in the music industry. Just googled, that's it, Straight out of Compton. Snoop Dog supports them too. I've had a soft spot for the Raiders at times too, but......

Last edited:
Frikin influence of that destructive NWA group, wasn't there a remake of a film or something recently about them. Flip the devil it so intertwined in the music industry. Just googled, that's it, Straight out of Compton. Snoop Dog supports them too. I've had a soft spot for the Raiders at times too, but......

Snoop Dogg is a well known Steelers fan.

Snoop Dogg is a well known Steelers fan.
Snoop Dogg has love for many American sports teams i think, like i guess many ppl in entertainment do. I remember that guy from Desperate Housewives, was he a plumber i think, when i used to watch the MLB he said he supports 5 MLB sides, one of the them was Oakland, think Cleveland was another.

T-Boon

Coach
I am an Eagles fan. But really there are just a bunch of players who I like and support all over the league. For example as an Eagles fan I hate the Cowboys, but my favourite player in the league is Jaylon Smith so I am usually rooting for them.

T-Boon

Coach
What is it with Raiders gear?
I am sure if I google the biggest NFL clubs they aren't going to be in the top 5, but you just see way way more raiders caps etc than any other teams gear.

shiznit

Coach
What is it with Raiders gear?
I am sure if I google the biggest NFL clubs they aren't going to be in the top 5, but you just see way way more raiders caps etc than any other teams gear.

:joy::joy:

it’s the one thing about being a Raiders fan... most NFL fans have a tough time as they have limit choices locally or they have to order gear from the states...

I can go to the local urban street wear store, $2 shop or even some f**king liquor stores and I’ll find Raiders gear... :joy::joy:

I think we have a top fan base... we just didn’t get the investment that Jerry Jones or one of those others could give...

considering how terrible we have been for the past 15-20 years... and we still own LA... despite 2 teams based there.

Now we have our new diggs in Vegas... expect our fan base to explode.

:joy::joy:

it’s the one thing about being a Raiders fan... most NFL fans have a tough time as they have limit choices locally or they have to order gear from the states...

I can go to the local urban street wear store, $2 shop or even some f**king liquor stores and I’ll find Raiders gear... :joy::joy:

I think we have a top fan base... we just didn’t get the investment that Jerry Jones or one of those others could give...

considering how terrible we have been for the past 15-20 years... and we still own LA... despite 2 teams based there.

Now we have our new diggs in Vegas... expect our fan base to explode.

First game I ever watched was Superbowl XVI Bengals 49ers which is when as a kid I picked Bengals as my team.. But in the early 80’s they didn’t show any games other than the Superbowl once a year...

2 years later I thought I’d seen an even “cooler” team than the Bengals in the Superbowl... playing in All Black with big white numbering (could have been silver, those old rank arena tellys back then..)...

The Los Angeles Vaders...

Yes I thought they named the team after Darth Vader and black in black like their namesake’s trademark kit...

Was quite disappointed when I eventually found out they were actually the Raiders.. so I stuck with the Bengals instead..

Shame coz I would have easily found kit to wear here, unlike the Bengals..

Latest posts