What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed signings - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

MugaB

Coach
Yeah, I suspect Ivan sees this young left footer and different body shape a perfect foil for his right footer, long term.

I would be happy he stay a panther, from your nursery, so Blue then Green and Gold.

But if he wants to talk to Wade and enjoy the beach....................
Well what if wade is sick of the beach, and feeling homesick ;) maybe go for a camping trip dubbo way meet up with matty there

MugaB

Coach
I knew this constantly moving players on was going to come back and bite us, how could it not cause problems in the playing group?

but, nah, supposedly it was a sound strategy. Rubbish.

https://t.co/pctfg9Q2EU

View attachment 32546
Wow another scandal, player punch car
Must be a culture problem, quick lets get meninga in to fix our performance and culture.... drama dripping on a slow news day..
I wanna see a gif of wayne bennett dancing now THATs news

ACTPanthers

Bench
Wow another scandal, player punch car
Must be a culture problem, quick lets get meninga in to fix our performance and culture.... drama dripping on a slow news day..
I wanna see a gif of wayne bennett dancing now THATs news

I have absolutely no idea to the validity of this article and the contents within, however, if it does indeed have elements of truth, player friction is massive news... Maybe not for the regular Joe on the street, but to us Panthers fans, team discord is largely relevant

MugaB

Coach
I have absolutely no idea to the validity of this article and the contents within, however, if it does indeed have elements of truth, player friction is massive news... Maybe not for the regular Joe on the street, but to us Panthers fans, team discord is largely relevant
Read the whole article and then tell me if it was worth the time it took to read it,
1 paragragh of "some bloke punches another blokes car" no names then recycled season drama, eg. tyrone philips, tyrone may court, gus leaves, DWZ moved on Waqa Moved on, basically the whole article is written as this years drama rundown, basically a smear campaign to show the readers, how bad things are a penrith, probably written by laurie daley and andy raymond, well they can go and f**kd, so what, load of BS to put off the team from winning this weekend.

ACTPanthers

Bench
Read the whole article and then tell me if it was worth the time it took to read it,
1 paragragh of "some bloke punches another blokes car" no names then recycled season drama, eg. tyrone philips, tyrone may court, gus leaves, DWZ moved on Waqa Moved on, basically the whole article is written as this years drama rundown, basically a smear campaign to show the readers, how bad things are a penrith, probably written by laurie daley and andy raymond, well they can go and f**kd, so what, load of BS to put off the team from winning this weekend.

I did read the whole article... Not sure why you'd assume I didn't...

Anyway, you seem to be under the delusion that there is some kind of agenda against the Panthers. There is no conspiracy against the Panthers. To be completely honest with you, the way we've played this season, the only thing that will "put off the team from winning this weekend" is the fact we just aren't anywhere near the quality side we mostly believe we are. Head in the sand stuff like the above, is a complete waste of time and effort on your behalf.

To summarise for you, there is NO agenda or conspiracy against the Panthers, there does SEEM to be some kind of discord at the club (whether that has abated since releasing certain players or not, I do not know), and the ONLY reason we'll lose this weekend (if indeed we do lose) is because we're just not a good team.... Simples

MugaB

Coach
I did read the whole article... Not sure why you'd assume I didn't...

Anyway, you seem to be under the delusion that there is some kind of agenda against the Panthers. There is no conspiracy against the Panthers. To be completely honest with you, the way we've played this season, the only thing that will "put off the team from winning this weekend" is the fact we just aren't anywhere near the quality side we mostly believe we are. Head in the sand stuff like the above, is a complete waste of time and effort on your behalf.

To summarise for you, there is NO agenda or conspiracy against the Panthers, there does SEEM to be some kind of discord at the club (whether that has abated since releasing certain players or not, I do not know), and the ONLY reason we'll lose this weekend (if indeed we do lose) is because we're just not a good team.... Simples
Agree on your post, not about an agenda tho, its the media hype that luvs to stitch all the penrith failing together in one article after another, not many articles on the 9 players rooster dropped last year to fit their cap, yet WAQA & DWZ getting moved on, is headlined everytime theres bad press,
Like i said only news was a few lines of player punches mates car, the rest is old news, basically filler

ACTPanthers

Bench
Agree on your post, not about an agenda tho, its the media hype that luvs to stitch all the penrith failing together in one article after another, not many articles on the 9 players rooster dropped last year to fit their cap, yet WAQA & DWZ getting moved on, is headlined everytime theres bad press,
Like i said only news was a few lines of player punches mates car, the rest is old news, basically filler

So you do seriously believe that there are forces at work to bring the Panthers down?

Let me ask you a question, why would they bother though? We're an absolute garbage team at the moment... Like, REALLY bad (if we weren't lucky in a number of games this season, we'd probably be fighting for the Spoon). It would be a MASSIVE waste of time for anyone to sabotage the Panthers, because we do it ourselves...

OldPanther

Coach

The only agenda the media have is drama. The 2 things that get people to look at your articles is drama or comedy. The NRL media choose to be as dramatic as possible because it makes them money.

Kilkenny

Coach

I don’t read to much into what the media report and your right in so much most of what was written is just old news. It’s not just us the Titans, Cowboys, Dragons and more recently the Knights have come under close scrutiny for there poor showings this season. It comes with the territory I guess perform as poorly as we have and you have to expect the criticism and poor press that comes with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts