What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 24 vs Dragons @ Sydney Cricket Ground

Who will win? Round 24: Dragons v Wests Tigers

• St George Illawarra Dragons 13+

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • St George Illawarra Dragons 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2019 - Round 24
St George Illawarra Dragons v Wests Tigers
Sydney Cricket Ground, Moore Park (TICKETS)
Sunday 1 September 2019

Gates 3:05pm / NRL 4:05pm

TL-SGI19.png

1. Tristan Sailor 2. Zac Lomax 3. Euan Aitken 4. Timoteo Lafai 5. Jonus Pearson 6. Gareth Widdop 7. Corey Norman 8. James Graham 9. Cameron McInnes 10. Paul Vaughan 11. Jackson Ford 12. Luciano Leilua 13. Tyson Frizell
Interchange: 14. Jeremy Latimore 15. Korbin Sims 16. Blake Lawrie 17. Patrick Kaufusi 18. Mikaele Ravalawa 19. Josh Kerr 20. Jacob Host 21. Ben Hunt

TL-WST19.png

1. Corey Thompson 2. Robert Jennings 3. Paul Momirovski 4. Esan Marsters 5. David Nofoaluma 6. Benji Marshall 7. Luke Brooks 8. Thomas Mikaele 9. Josh Reynolds 10. Oliver Clark 11. Luke Garner 12. Chris Lawrence 13. Ryan Matterson
Interchange: 14. Matt Eisenhuth 15. Elijah Taylor 16. Alex Twal 17. Michael Chee-Kam 18. Tommy Talau 19. Chris McQueen 20. Sam McIntyre

xoKyYW1.png

Referees: Matt Cecchin, Ziggy Przeklasa-Adamski
Sideline Officials: Rickey McFarlane, Mark Bohan
Video Referees: Steve Chiddy, Bryan Norrie

Feeder club info
Dragons: St George Illawarra Dragons (NSWRL: Canterbury Cup, Jersey Flegg Cup U20s)
Wests Tigers: Western Suburbs Magpies (NSWRL: Canterbury Cup), Wests Tigers (NSWRL: Jersey Flegg Cup U20s)
Match information for all competitions via https://leagueunlimited.com/quick-links​

Last edited by a moderator:

WA Tiger

Bench
I read Benji had a major fallout with Mary McGregor just before he left The dragons...I read that in front of the whole team Mary put the blame on Benji for a loss a couple of weeks before the finals Which meant they missed the 8 .....Then McGregor said something like I will therefore have to drop U for next week..Benji turned around and said I’ll drop you right now...It may be bullshit but where there’s smoke usually there’s fire there will be no love lost there..Benji will be primed for this one

Last edited:

cerberus

Coach
Umm me thinks kiss principle .
Play our game . We learnt nothing from
The newie . Play the grub from the start

We can only hope that the 17 selected today are as hungry as.

I see the NRL site has their best finish as 7th and worst as 15th - there's some additional motivation.

cerberus

Coach
Also I cant remember winning many games at the SCG ?
Oddly enough we've won a few i believe against the dragons .
Or maybe im just losing it and it was the footbal stadium . Either way it ain't kogarah or win.
Its their version of being to stupid to play home games at home.

macnaz

Staff member
Oddly enough we've won a few i believe against the dragons .
Or maybe im just losing it and it was the footbal stadium . Either way it ain't kogarah or win.
Its their version of being to stupid to play home games at home.
Couldn't be any stupider than playing the Eels at their home ground at WankFest stadium, that was up there with playing Jordan Rancid over JAD as one of the most idiotic decisions this club has ever made.

The unknown

Juniors
Couldn't be any stupider than playing the Eels at their home ground at WankFest stadium, that was up there with playing Jordan Rancid over JAD as one of the most idiotic decisions this club has ever made.

Even worse we promoted it as #ourjungle all week and got smashed. Post game was as embarrassing as it gets being a WT supporter

Latest posts