What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team list v broncos

Bazal

Post Whore
Did he sook though? We don't really know. Maybe he just made a sensible decision to further his career. We do know that McGuire was happy to have him, so that would have extended his career by at least one year. Yet he decided to stay, so I'd think our club convinced him. But why do that if he's never a shot at ever playing first grade again?

Maybe they threatened to tell him to get f**ked!

Gronk

Staff member
hang on I see the Broncos have lost Pangai Jnr and Turpin due to suspension, Broncos by 2.

Wait. The Broncos have a crack squad and a shit bench. Our whole team is shit. Broncos by 20 or you're a soft cock.

There was also some scriptures alluding to #penaltybroncos and how Cam Smith is a dick.

Really the only believable parts of the whole book.

I was thinking that the following parts of the Sermon are particularly relevant to this forum:

“You are the salt of the earth, but if salt has lost its taste, how shall its saltiness be restored? It is no longer good for anything except to be thrown out and trampled under people's feet."

Hmmm.....a few ideas come to mind.

“Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing but inwardly are ravenous wolves. You will recognize them by their fruits. Are grapes gathered from thornbushes, or figs from thistles? So, every healthy tree bears good fruit, but the diseased tree bears bad fruit. A healthy tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor can a diseased tree bear good fruit. Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. Thus you will recognize them by their fruits."

Two posters come to mind.

“You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall not commit adultery. But I say to you that everyone who looks at a woman with lustful intent has already committed adultery with her in his heart.If your right eye causes you to sin, tear it out and throw it away. For it is better that you lose one of your members than that your whole body be thrown into hell.And if your right hand causes you to sin, cut it off and throw it away. For it is better that you lose one of your members than that your whole body go into hell."

T.S Quint

Coach
I was thinking that the following parts of the Sermon are particularly relevant to this forum:

“You are the salt of the earth, but if salt has lost its taste, how shall its saltiness be restored? It is no longer good for anything except to be thrown out and trampled under people's feet."

Hmmm.....a few ideas come to mind.

“Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing but inwardly are ravenous wolves. You will recognize them by their fruits. Are grapes gathered from thornbushes, or figs from thistles? So, every healthy tree bears good fruit, but the diseased tree bears bad fruit. A healthy tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor can a diseased tree bear good fruit. Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. Thus you will recognize them by their fruits."

Two posters come to mind.

“You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall not commit adultery. But I say to you that everyone who looks at a woman with lustful intent has already committed adultery with her in his heart.If your right eye causes you to sin, tear it out and throw it away. For it is better that you lose one of your members than that your whole body be thrown into hell.And if your right hand causes you to sin, cut it off and throw it away. For it is better that you lose one of your members than that your whole body go into hell."

Do you have this shit memorised, Barry?

Soto

Bench
The Broncos have had another disrupted build-up with Joe Ofahengaue (calf tightness) and Tom Flegler (virus) suffering setbacks ahead of Friday night’s clash with sixth-placed Parramatta at Suncorp Stadium.

Seibold is confident both will play, with starting lock Ofahengaue and interchange prop Flegler expected to appear at Brisbane’s captain’s run on Thursday.

hindy111

Post Whore
Oh no............have to go out for dinner on Friday night now so will not be able to watch the Broncos put you guys to bed. Watch out for Fifita he may carve you blokes up.

Also notice more posts deleted so this is the last post from me. Better luck to Parramatta in 2020 as you will be finishing this season with L,L,L but I think the Mightly Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs will finish above you bloke in 2020, sorry.

If Parra win then Dogs are a chance for top 8. If Brisbane win then no chance.
Quite a dilemma.

And on signing Korsiau. I heard over 500k. And Des wants him gone cause his bodies about as good as Forans.
I do not like this signing one bit. Your club should build around juniors.

hindy111

Post Whore
Bahahahahaha........success????
Finishing the season like a three legged donkey in a horse race (i.e. Loss, Loss & Loss) and going out first week of the finals is a strange definition of success. OMG only Parra supporters.

OMG...Are you fully sick bro?

As far as success let's be honest. It's just a game. No body cares that much about footy. Bit of fun and a laugh. Nice to see team competetive. But ups and downs is part of following sport. It would be boring if your team won all the time.

hindy111

Post Whore
And of course we expect Brisbane to win. That's why they are 1.55 favourites. Just as we expected Eels to beat dogs. Let's hope for an upset.

Bahahahahaha........success????
Finishing the season like a three legged donkey in a horse race (i.e. Loss, Loss & Loss) and going out first week of the finals is a strange definition of success. OMG only Parra supporters.
OK then, why does Parra's failure (which hasn't actually happened yet) please you so much?