What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mick Crawley?

possm

Coach
Anyone on here looking for logic or reason in the decisions made by the Board are looking in the wrong direction. all of these are backroom decisions hatched out by the old boys power brokers.

If logic or reason would be present, Brian Johnston our CEO would have had Mary gone long ago. In his day he was a St George great and surely can see what is going on at SGI these days. His hands are tied and so he just keeps a low profile and when prompted, he blurts out the Board's talking points.

hazzbeen

Bench
Anyone on here looking for logic or reason in the decisions made by the Board are looking in the wrong direction. all of these are backroom decisions hatched out by the old boys power brokers.

If logic or reason would be present, Brian Johnston our CEO would have had Mary gone long ago. In his day he was a St George great and surely can see what is going on at SGI these days. His hands are tied and so he just keeps a low profile and when prompted, he blurts out the Board's talking points.
Possm once the sponsors start asking questions , things will start happening .... Said before got a feeling that something is brewing .... Let's hope .....

Gomarchin

Juniors
Kent goes off deluxe at all and sundry. Whether its the judiciary, players, administrators. Ivan Cleary got a bake from one of his columns as well.

How he spares Mary from scrutiny just shows the NRL is all about agendas and protecting your mates. He was protecting him again last night when Billy Moore was going on about his paltry 47% win rate and our season fade outs. Kent was quick to point to last year and we beat the Broncos in that semi.

Zero consistency whatsoever when it comes to the media.
That one game against the Broncos saved him. Why doesn't the media focus on the games leading up to us making the finals last year? Does anyone in the media remember the Bulldogs thrashing at Kogarah? Do the remember we were leading the comp at the half way mark and finished 7th?

John Bogangar

Juniors
The ladder finishes of those sides should show their attacking prowess and he got Newcastle 20s to first on the ladder and didn’t make the grand final and was gone the following year and nothing Matty John’s says about this guy will convince otherwise just another oxygen thief at the club
I’d say the for column of their for and against shows their attacking prowess. Their ladder position shows he might not be the right guy to oversee some of the other parts of the side makeup like defence (although I think he was an attacking coach for the most part at those clubs) but I was saying our defence was already solid. It’s looks pretty clear to me he’s got no input in the side’s attack when I compare their play and the other teams he came from. There’s a lot of things all those teams do the same that the Dragons don’t

I’d say the for column of their for and against shows their attacking prowess. Their ladder position shows he might not be the right guy to oversee some of the other parts of the side makeup like defence (although I think he was an attacking coach for the most part at those clubs) but I was saying our defence was already solid. It’s looks pretty clear to me he’s got no input in the side’s attack when I compare their play and the other teams he came from. There’s a lot of things all those teams do the same that the Dragons don’t
youre not convincing me he’s any good sorry

John Bogangar

Juniors
youre not convincing me he’s any good sorry
That’s all good. It’s hard for any Dragons fan to be convinced at the moment. That’s what happens when the boys are losing. All I’m saying is what they’re doing isn’t working and they need to try something different. My opinion is the coach is the reason why they’re not willing to take risks in attack and play a different way. He calls the shots. I reckon they’re talented enough to do that sort of play successfully. It’s what I hoped to see from them this year but they went backwards. I thought this bloke had a bit of exciting footy in his past teams but it hasn’t been seen in the red and white. Even Bellamy brought more attack to the Storm when he realised what they were doing wasn’t quite good enough. To get to the next level I thought we needed to do the same but Mary is too conservative. He just tries to go round teams and play safe but defence is too smart for that these days.

Loo
That’s all good. It’s hard for any Dragons fan to be convinced at the moment. That’s what happens when the boys are losing. All I’m saying is what they’re doing isn’t working and they need to try something different. My opinion is the coach is the reason why they’re not willing to take risks in attack and play a different way. He calls the shots. I reckon they’re talented enough to do that sort of play successfully. It’s what I hoped to see from them this year but they went backwards. I thought this bloke had a bit of exciting footy in his past teams but it hasn’t been seen in the red and white. Even Bellamy brought more attack to the Storm when he realised what they were doing wasn’t quite good enough. To get to the next level I thought we needed to do the same but Mary is too conservative. He just tries to go round teams and play safe but defence is too smart for that these days.
look at our performance and ladder position and there’s your reason why dragons fans are hard to convince at the moment we’re a cynical bunch at the moment and for good reason

Latest posts