What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gal’s Last Home Game

Just won the lottery.......so to speak . ET stand ticket holding friends are travelling to China on Saturday and me and missus have been given their seats! Yippee
Enjoy!!! Imagine Travelling to China rather than Watching Gals Last home Game. Your friend wouldnt be Feej would it ? Going over there to kick some butt in his sweat shops to counter trumps trade war stuff ?

Card Shark

Immortal
Hi champions,

Does anyone happen to have a spare ticket for this game?

My missus is heading up and booked her flights before finding out its sold out.

If anyone can help a bloke score a brownie point, id f**king love it.

Mad, did you get a ticket? I do have a GA if not.

taipan

Referee
Just won the lottery.......so to speak . ET stand ticket holding friends are travelling to China on Saturday and me and missus have been given their seats! Yippee

Can I call you Cam Smith, receiver of gifts for being a good guy.?:p
Yet I (dumb as) relinquished my season ticket ET stand this year, and have paid the price literally for doing so.Hence me being seated in the concourse for Gal's see ya later party. But I'll still love it,

carcharias

Immortal
Been taking my son for 13 years.
He has never known a sharks team without Gal in it.

Little f**ker won his own grand final and saw the sharks ( at the game ) win a grand final already.

End of an era.
It’s been the lowest of lows and the highest of highs

Onya Gal.

President Trump

Juniors
Southern - Monty Porter Stand
Western - ET Stand
Eastern - Peter Burns Stand
Northern - Family Hill

I suppose the northern end could become Gallen Hill. Or maybe they should get PointsBet to agree to change the stadium name to Pointsbet Gallen Stadium.

Quigs

Immortal
Any bloke that scissors a stinkin stains jersey is alright by me. They should rename the bloody Kingsway in his honour.

(.. And Uncle Sad by scissored I mean with a pair of scissors not what you think...)

https://www.sharks.com.au/gameday/w...cFKlRI3442_ePWdxlQLRzyebznai3I2goas-DUCaxTWsQ

Round 24 - Sharks v Raiders at PointsBet Stadium
Sunday September 1
Gates Open: 11.30am

Legends League Touch Match: 12.25pm

NRL: 2.00pm

Ticketing: PointsBet Stadium is officially SOLD OUT for Sharks v Raiders

Sunday afternoon offers fans one last opportunity to see skipper Paul Gallen play at his spiritual home at PointsBet Stadium when the Sharks tackle the high-flying Canberra Raiders.

A huge afternoon of entertainment is planned, culminating in Gal’s last home game as we farewell our greatest-ever captain and send him out in style as he laces up his boots and leads the team out onto PointsBet Stadium for the very last time.

WHAT'S ON AT THE GAME
· Get to PointsBet Stadium early to see some of Gal’s friends and former teammates celebrate the occasion with a Legends League Touch match. ET, Luke Covell, Anthony Tupou, Dean Treister and other Sharks legends, kicking off at 12.25pm

· A big crowd is expected on Sunday, so be one of the first 5,000 through the gate and receive a commemorative Paul Gallen face mask

· To honour our retiring captain's final home game, we will encourage all Sharks fans to rise to your feet in the 13th minute of the game for a special moment of applause in showing your appreciation and saying #ThanksGal for his 19 seasons in the black, white and blue

· And hang around after the full-time whistle when fans will be invited on-field to be a part of the post-match presentation as we say our final farewell to Paul Gallen. At the sound of the second siren fans will have the opportunity to enter the field of play and to get up close and personal as we say #ThanksGal

· Be there early and enjoy the celebrations. Gates open at 11.30am, Legends League Touch 12.25pm and NRL Sharks v Raiders 2.00pm.

Latest posts