What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 24

coolumsharkie

Referee
Just went to get a coffee at Caringbah, walking across the road and this arsehole didn’t stop at the pedestrian crossing. He looked at me through his side window, mouthed “f**kwit” at him, and knock me down with a feather if it wasn’t old beetroot head himself!

Until I read further down the thread, I was thinking Chris Beaty:joy:

Card Shark

Immortal
walking across the road and this arsehole didn’t stop at the pedestrian crossing. He looked at me through his side window, mouthed “f**kwit” at him, and knock me down with a feather if it wasn’t old beetroot head himself!

Once a f**kwit, always a f**kwit!

bubs

Juniors
At the risk of giving you more ammo Mr Quigs, the invitation is open to any Hunter or Central Coast Shark fan in here to travel down with me. (Uncle Sad & his camera, Robo, etc)

I had 5 tickets left over from my 5 x member Flexi 3 allocation & want to see them go to a tragic like Coolum & I.

I have a couple left, so let me know if you’re interested?

I read on the Sharks site that Flexi tickets ( cut out from your intro letter) are not valid for this Sunday!!!

The following WILL NOT work on the day:

· Flexi Tickets cut out from your welcome letter

· Single Game Supporter Member Passes, including:
- Shark Net
- Reefy’s Junior
- Country Interstate
- Toddler
- Baby.

You might need to double check today.
I don't mean to be the bearer of bad news, I saw your post and it jogged my memory.

roboshark

Coach
At the risk of giving you more ammo Mr Quigs, the invitation is open to any Hunter or Central Coast Shark fan in here to travel down with me. (Uncle Sad & his camera, Robo, etc)

I had 5 tickets left over from my 5 x member Flexi 3 allocation & want to see them go to a tragic like Coolum & I.

I have a couple left, so let me know if you’re interested?

Hey mate just saw this ..thabks for the offer but I am flying to NZ tomorrow morning

Card Shark

Immortal
I read on the Sharks site that Flexi tickets ( cut out from your intro letter) are not valid for this Sunday!!!

The following WILL NOT work on the day:

· Flexi Tickets cut out from your welcome letter

· Single Game Supporter Member Passes, including:
- Shark Net
- Reefy’s Junior
- Country Interstate
- Toddler
- Baby.

You might need to double check today.
I don't mean to be the bearer of bad news, I saw your post and it jogged my memory.

Yeh, had to get mine revalidated.