What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is Ryan Papenhuyzen the new Billy Slater?

Jean Capdouze

Juniors
Ryan Papenhuyzen is destined to become a Legend as Billy “The Kid” Slater is coaching him now, so there’s no doubt Ryan will earn the nickname “The Dutch Flyer”

Jean Capdouze

Juniors
Ryan “The Dutch Flyer” Papenhuyzen is really turning it on today. He is destined for greatness and is very likely to lead The Netherlands in the 2025 World Cup.

Last edited:

The Rosco

Bench
Welcome to the Vomitorium.
What a fggn wankfest.
Seriously ? . . . is the blur surrounding his feet the red shift of emitted light, brought about by his pace ?
You fggn dumb merkins.
And Stevo liked it.
The defence rests, your honour . . . .

Ryan “The Dutch Flyer” Papenhuyzen is really turning it on today. He is destined for greatness and is very likely to lead The Netherlands in the 2025 World Cup.
. . Good on you Jeannie !!! I just tried to put a bet on who will lead the Netherlands to greatness in the 2025 World Cup . . . and to my dismay I find that all betting on Paps has been suspended !!!!!
I think someone big in William Hill has been reading your insightful, highly informative, beautifully written and educational appraisals of Paps.
You influence, Jean. That isn't as easy as it sounds.
And your journalistic qualities are being noticed in the right circles.
Albert lives.

Last edited:

Travitoh

First Grade
You need to get over whatever is troubling you Rosco.

Back on cue, Ryan “The Dutch Flyer” Papenhuyzen is going to be resigned by the Melbourne Storm, it’d be great if he signed with the Super Club Eastern Suburbs Roosters. Or he can go to the European Super Club the Catalans Dragons.

Why would you want to see a 21 year old talent go to the football graveyard?

Perth Red

Post Whore
The papa is back to school the manly balkavic pretender to the Kangaroo fullback thrown. Go the pap.

Ryan 'The Dominant Dutchman' Papenhuyzen had another brilliant game today, leading the Storm in their thrashing of Manly.

Unfortunately we were robbed of his clash with Tom 'The Serbian Sensation' Trbojevic, as Trbojevic went down early with yet another injury.

Latest posts