What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

8 Centres/Wingers Under 21 Better than Lomax

getsmarty

Immortal
The point being your bagging one of our more promising juniors without him even playing in his preferred position but judging him when his playing out of position on the wing outside the worst centres in the nrl Lafai or Aiken.

Don't waste your time Michael...Let's look @ a few facts...Has mickey ever correctly predicted anything ? In my 10 years here all I can remember is many threads started by Mickey which inevitability end up being 100% wrong...this one will end up being added to that list... ....

He talks about "Clutching @ Straws "....Laughable....

Brutalitops

Juniors
What is the damn point of targeting our players right now when we are fully aware of why they are playing the way they are?

Aside from players like Aitken and Lafai who have demonstrated over time that they are not the right fit, this serves absolutely zero purpose. Lomax and Hunt would have a killer combo on the right if Mary actually played him there

mickeylane

Bench
Don't waste your time Michael...Let's look @ a few facts...Has mickey ever correctly predicted anything ? In my 10 years here all I can remember is many threads started by Mickey which inevitability end up being 100% wrong...this one will end up being added to that list... ....

He talks about "Clutching @ Straws "....Laughable....
Mate your not the oracle here that you think you are.. I have the decency and guts to call an average player an average player. Slomax is a bog average youngster.. his core skill set is average w no redeeming features .. tell me we are watching the same game. Name one rugby league skill set that Lomax excels at making him an elite athlete? I’ll tell you the answer Oracle.. one!! He can goal kick but so could Daryl Halligan ...

getsmarty

Immortal
Mate your not the oracle here that you think you are.. I have the decency and guts to call an average player an average player. Slomax is a bog average youngster.. his core skill set is average w no redeeming features .. tell me we are watching the same game. Name one rugby league skill set that Lomax excels at making him an elite athlete? I’ll tell you the answer Oracle.. one!! He can goal kick but so could Daryl Halligan ...

Give it a break champ...Nothing to do with decency and guts,,,.

Yes we all feel down at the moment, but you are stooping to new lows....Lomax is not the problem..

Do you think you know more than Coyne ?...Rep Centre....A Johns ? Fittler ?

I will take their opinion any-day over any punter.

Have a good evening.

Last edited:

avocado

Juniors
Bronson Xerri (Sharks)
Nick Cotric (Raiders)
Latrell Mitchell (Roosters)
Papenhuyzen (Melb)
Kotoni Staggs (Broncos)
Brian To'o (Panthers)
Bailey Simonsson(Raiders)
Enari Tuala (Cowboys)
These players;
a) Have all been given a chance in first grade.
b) Have played mostly on their preferred position.
c) Haven’t been subbed on with 3 minutes to go.
d) Haven’t had to play in the back row
e) Play in a team that doesn’t suck
f) Play under a coach better than he does.

Worst thread ever.

Dragonsteve2

Juniors
I thought Lomax made a considerable difference to the team's success vs Knights, Broncos and Rabbits in the last three matches of 2018. For the first time other than when Kurt Mann was there the right side stopped leaking points. Mary not selecting Zac at right centre from the start of this season was an act of almost criminal proportions. As getsmarty has pointed out he has been picked all over the place including the 5 minute no 17 cameo role that our coach loves. In my opinion Lomax's treatment by Mary should be enough to get him sacked.

Gareth67

First Grade
Mickey , in this particular instance you have made the wrong call about Lomax . So far out is your estimation of his ability it is similar to comparing a sparrow’s fart to that of a Dragon’s fart .

Lomax will be a very classy player , more so under the right coach ( sorry that I had to include that but . . ) just give him a couple of seasons to gain weight and also players who will bring out the best in him and we will have ourselves a real champion. :innocent:

Last edited:

Warabrook saint

Juniors
why am i wrong here...tell me why hes not being picked in the centres over Lafai or Aitken all year...surely if he was the prodigal; son he would be a walk up start...the fact is that he's not up to 1st grade standard and I want you to prove me otherwise and show me that he's a better quality player than the list above...
see you cant...
:joy::joy::joy:

Latest posts