What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Rd 24: Non Parra games

TheParraboy

Staff member
If we manage to jag two wins, we could easily be in the top 4

We need two of - Manly , Raiders, Rabbits to lose their remaining two matches, massive games for all 3 this weekend

Thursday

Cowboys v Bulldogs

Friday
Warriors v Rabbits

Saturday
Knights v Titans
Manly v Storm
Roosters v Panthers

Sunday
Sharks v Raiders
Dragons v Tigers

Rd 25 preview
Souths v Roosters
Raiders v Warriors
Eels v manly

Kornstar

Coach
Hey @TheParraboy,

You're Dreaming.

I believe he is but stranger things have happened and if we take care of our own then the rest may just fall into place. We control our own destiny in many ways......history suggests we fail, and history is all we have.

I lov your optimism and commitment to ensure us negatives are referenced in each post :)

The loss last week was terrible and in true Parra fashion, can you really blame people after that performance?

emjaycee

Coach
I believe he is but stranger things have happened and if we take care of our own then the rest may just fall into place. We control our own destiny in many ways......history suggests we fail, and history is all we have.

I lov your optimism and commitment to ensure us negatives are referenced in each post :)

The loss last week was terrible and in true Parra fashion, can you really blame people after that performance?
Mate, my post was in direct response to our friendly troll who said " tell him he is dreaming"... so i did.
The trolls post was deleted, leaving mine in isolation and open to be taken out of context.

Kornstar

Coach
Mate, my post was in direct response to our friendly troll who said " tell him he is dreaming"... so i did.
The trolls post was deleted, leaving mine in isolation and open to be taken out of context.

I wasn't having a go, however i need to let it go myself......i get excited for every game, regardless of how negative i am.

I love your optimism, truly.

Soto

Bench
Dogs are having a party, dogs are having a party...LOL...
Get your Mad monday costumes ready u grubs

Bandwagon

Staff member
Dogs played OK, I reckon they were ripped off on the DWZ no try and on the Cows last try

And that pleases me no end.